Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

10 minutes ago, Wild Geese said:

Cheers for the link,

I'm all for Maddison, I think he'll definitely strengthen us, not so keen on Tielemans, didn't look too keen against us and wasn't impressed with Willock's physical pressure.

It’s because he doesn’t want to be there this season, tried all summer to move - he was great last season when he gave a shit.

I wonder what we will do regarding the keeper situation. Pope is at 30. Karius not going to be a 1st choice neither are the rest. Should we start looking at Bayern model of buying them relatively youngish give them a year experience then bring into the fold or sit on the bench ?

21 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Alot of discussion about this on other threads over the years

This is why it makes sense to me;

2         4        5          3

7         6           8

10        9          11

Obviously that's for a 433 formation but you see my reasoning.

Why is the goalkeeper playing up front?

Honestly I hope there's a separate circle of hell reserved solely for people who post football formations upside down.

36 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

I wonder what we will do regarding the keeper situation. Pope is at 30. Karius not going to be a 1st choice neither are the rest. Should we start looking at Bayern model of buying them relatively youngish give them a year experience then bring into the fold or sit on the bench ?

He’s going to be our number 1 for at least 4 years so it’s not really a right now worry.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Honestly I hope there's a separate circle of hell reserved solely for people who post football formations upside down.

It’s the old False number 1 routine. Rush keeper to confuse them. 

you can imagine the uproar from klop, why was Wilson allowed to wear goalie gloves?

Edited by FLUMPO235

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s almost certainly absolutely nothing transfer related, but supposedly no Tielemans for Leicester tonight.

That’s a shame, was hoping they would be riled up and could at least hold Liverpool to a draw. 

4 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Oh how nice, specifically a centre circle I'm assuming? Some sort of never-ending spinning grass circle in which large wooden razor embedded numbers from 1 to 11 are launched dodgeball style towards the occupants of said circle. Was I close?

Been waiting for this one.

He would be immense as the left-sided CM and also can cover all forward positions too.

Seems right in our sweet spot in terms of age, league, price, and international reputation.

17 minutes ago, Rich said:

Been waiting for this one.

He would be immense as the left-sided CM and also can cover all forward positions too.

Seems right in our sweet spot in terms of age, league, price, and international reputation.

You know - I gave a little interview for stupid online thing before the Leicester game and said I’d like willock upgrading. It wasn’t a dig at willock so much but more saying I feel our left doesn’t deliver like the right does.

i got jumped on by Newcastle fans saying how willock is one of our best players.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

You know - I gave a little interview for stupid online thing before the Leicester game and said I’d like willock upgrading. It wasn’t a dig at willock so much but more saying I feel our left doesn’t deliver like the right does.

i got jumped on by Newcastle fans saying how willock is one of our best players.

Longstaff before Willock, surely?