Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, Stal said:

With us currently a bit light in midfield, could we see who is currently a free agent? And if so, would any of them be a good fit/stopgap for us?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Mittelfeld&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

slim pickings 

44 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I wonder where Ward-Prowse ends up if Southampton go down. I really feel like the guy has wasted his career up to a point by remaining so loyal. Wouldn’t be surprised if he stays with them in the Championship 

I watched him closely over the two legs of the semi and have to say, imho, he looked levels below Bruno who played him off the park in the middle right up until he got the red card.

Literally dominated him. JWP couldn't cope with his pace, aggression and movement.

When we were taken over, JWP was in my 'realistic' target thoughts but I wouldn't take him now.

Edited by Minhosa

11 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I watched him closely over the two legs of the semi and have to say, imho, he looked levels below Bruno who played him off the park in the middle right up until he got the red card.

Literally dominated him. JWP couldn't cope with his pace, aggression and movement.

When we were taken over, JWP was in my 'realistic' target thoughts but I wouldn't take him now.

This.  He looked slow, unathletic and didn't do a great deal in any of our three games against them.  

I think his technique on the ball, outrageous amount of goals from free kicks and the odd worldie on MOTD has meant a lot of people seem to overrate him as a player.  

Think we can and will aim higher. 

48 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

We could get Sulemana, Salisu, Lavia, Livramenton and Walker-Peters and pretty cheap from them.

It's not a horrible squad to be honest, it's just too young and lacking quality experience. 

Adams would be decent cover too, but would rather have the players you mentioned.

Salisu, Lavia if we could do a double deal would be my preference.

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

We could get Sulemana, Salisu, Lavia, Livramenton and Walker-Peters and pretty cheap from them.

It's not a horrible squad to be honest, it's just too young and lacking quality experience. 

I'd take Kamaldeen Sulemana as a replacement for ASM if the club decides to sell him.

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

I’ve no real idea about JWP and you’re probably right he’s not good enough for us. But the list of players dominated by Bruno, one of the best midfielders in the EPL and so world, is hugely long like. I’d still take players dominated by him. Just like I’m still happy with Joelinton and Longy even if Rice seemingly dominated them

2 hours ago, greydos said:

I’ve no real idea about JWP and you’re probably right he’s not good enough for us. But the list of players dominated by Bruno, one of the best midfielders in the EPL and so world, is hugely long like. I’d still take players dominated by him. Just like I’m still happy with Joelinton and Longy even if Rice seemingly dominated them

He didn't like. 

If Maddison wanted to extend, he's just wasted six months where he could have been on higher wages and bonuses.

He won't be in a situation where waiting gets him a better deal. To do that, Leicester would have discover lots more money they could pay him.