Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, SteV said:

I’m not sure he did? 

Admittedly the reporting around this seems a bit all over the place, so not entirely clear. Or perhaps any clause, and the subsequent fee, related to him only having one year left?

MacAllister 100% had a release clause 

1 minute ago, Keegans Export said:

MacAllister 100% had a release clause 

Where is that definitively reported?

Not trying argue against it here, just having really seen anything that states with any clarity how the deal came about?

8 minutes ago, SteV said:

Where is that definitively reported?

Not trying argue against it here, just having really seen anything that states with any clarity how the deal came about?

Well short of actually seeing the contract with the clause in it I'm not sure how much more definitive it could be. All the most reliable sources (Romano, The Athletic etc) have reported the existence of a release clause.

Listening to Simon Jordan this morning, he did call out he sees prices reducing as the glide path to 70% wages and transfer fee amortisation / turnover cap under FFP kicks in. He also cited protectionism of the establishment as a factor which shows we’re not all paranoid about the Cabal’s intentions.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Alfonso Leocádio:

"Newcastle preparing a big opening bid for Dominik Szoboszlai, and could also go for Loïs Openda, reports @lequipe"

Openda is meant to be off to Leipzig 

41 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yeah, it's come out in the past few days that he had a well guarded release clause of 35m. 

Doesn't seem to have been that well guarded.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Alfonso Leocádio:

"Newcastle preparing a big opening bid for Dominik Szoboszlai, and could also go for Loïs Openda, reports @lequipe"

Openda was on a Sky documentary about transfers. Came across well.

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

That makes much more sense. 

translated bit re us:

“Newcastle is also preparing to draw a staggering offer for Hungarian international Dominik Szoboszlai, which would give RB Leipzig even more room for manoeuvre financially”

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

translated bit re us:

“Newcastle is also preparing to draw a staggering offer for Hungarian international Dominik Szoboszlai, which would give RB Leipzig even more room for manoeuvre financially”

Yeah I wouldn’t put too much weight on it mind. 

Hungarian player, playing in Germany wanted by an English club but the French newspaper with the scoop.