Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Fenerbahce sporting director Selahattin Baki on Arda Guler:

“We will hold talks with Arda Guler’s father this week. We do not want to sell him, but there are offers. We will make a decision over his future after talking with his father over the next few days.”

Must be tons of offers for him. Please happen! 

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

A weird one but could Mbappe be THE poster boy for Saudi-backed NUFC back in the Champions League? As a one off megastar and the face of the new revolution? I know he may be too big right now etc but as a vanity project I can see this one move, being sanctioned especially as a one-off? 

And then the extra commercial/marketing opportunities, PL visibility on the marketing spin, Haaland vs Mbappe etc all goes through the roof and it puts NUFC finally on the map as a title-chasing outfit

Delete this now, before talksport see it and hammer it onto their desk for the next 6 months. 

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

It's pretty mad people come out with this sort of stuff, when...

i) We've spent over £250 million over the last three windows

ii) Other clubs are being charged with and fretting over breaches relating to FFP

We'll see 'what' if 'anything' happens to Man City. 

For the poster who wants him here all the time ?

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1668753800155529217?s=61&t=kJE1AU_9T9TvzyV_ebeY8Q

Understand Turkish gem Arda Güler will be now available for just €17.5m fee net after taxes/solidarity ??

…yes, just €17.5m for one of the biggest talents in Europe as release clause will be activated after playing 1500 minutes.

Many top clubs, trying to convince the player.

Doesn’t look the best in this clip mind…

https://twitter.com/capitaotr/status/1668756646011760640?s=61&t=kJE1AU_9T9TvzyV_ebeY8Q

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

We can find clips of Bruno dwelling and losing the ball too like :lol: But yeah, i guess that goes for most players. 

That price is still the bargain of the century. Kid just turned 18 and is very mature for his age both on and off

the pitch. Plays like he's much older and is strong mentally. Obviously not the finished article. 

Edited by Ikon

3 minutes ago, Ikon said:

We can find clips of Bruno dwelling and losing the ball too like :lol: But yeah, i guess that goes for most players. 

That price is still the bargain of the century. Kid just turned 18 and is very mature for his age both on and off

the pitch. Plays like he's much older and is strong mentally. Obviously not the finished article. 

Has anybody credible even linked us with him? Or are all of these posts better off in the realistic transfer targets thread?

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Has anybody credible even linked us with him? Or are all of these posts better off in the realistic transfer targets thread?

There's been plenty of links but i'm not exactly sure which are very credible and which ones are not. Feels like most of them are shite?

I'm absolutely certain we are in for him. I will stay quiet about him for now though :) 

5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

There's been plenty of links but i'm not exactly sure which are very credible and which ones are not. Feels like most of them are shite?

I'm absolutely certain we are in for him. I will stay quiet about him for now though :) 

Don’t get your hopes up my friend. 

8 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Don’t get your hopes up my friend. 

Nah mate. I'm hoping but i don't expect it to happen really. Too many clubs interested so it's a bit of a lottery. IF we did sign him then it's jackpot. I just hope he doesn't go to PSG or another PL club really.

12 minutes ago, Cronky said:

If Arsenal are after Arda Guler, they have a good chance. They have a good record of bringing young players through, and there's quite a large Turkish community in North London.

Tbf there’s at least three Turkish barbers on Westgate Road.

8 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

The last thing they need is a number 10 man

How did Arsenal get their mojo back so quickly, imagine a year ago thinking that Rice would be choosing them as his next step up?

By spending a fortune the last 3 years. 

One selling point for us if we're really after Guler is that the right side of a front three looks his ideal position and there's a pretty clear path to being first choice for us in that position pretty quickly.

Would love to see it happen, he just looks like a really fun player to watch.

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

By spending a fortune the last 3 years. 

Because Liverpool, Chelsea and Man U all under achieved last year? 

I mean we benefitted as well but Arsenal might not have been the story if Liverpool got their normal 90+ points second place