Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

A disgusting club which has bought success, constantly gives bent cunts the management gig and fills the squad full of racists. It's to be expected.

What bent managers are these?  Conte is the only one that's been done.

Whey Mourinho is clearly bent.

Gary Speed and David Speedie are the two I look back on and think that despite their size, they regularly out jumped 6 foot plus men. Both had unbelievable hang time.

Keegan was like that too come to think of it.

Speedie was a horrible little shit, like, I find myself unable to give him credit for anything. Soz.

Guest neesy111

A disgusting club which has bought success, constantly gives bent cunts the management gig and fills the squad full of racists. It's to be expected.

He's a cunt, but I don't think he's bent.

Gary Speed and David Speedie are the two I look back on and think that despite their size, they regularly out jumped 6 foot plus men. Both had unbelievable hang time.

Keegan was like that too come to think of it.

Speedie was a horrible little shit, like, I find myself unable to give him credit for anything. Soz.

He was but a very good player too.

A disgusting club which has bought success, constantly gives bent c***s the management gig and fills the squad full of racists. It's to be expected.

He's a c***, but I don't think he's bent.

I suppose it's what you consider bent. There is the whole tax scandal going on right now and his strong affiliations with Abrahimovich... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had links with certain agents.

A disgusting club which has bought success, constantly gives bent c***s the management gig and fills the squad full of racists. It's to be expected.

He's a c***, but I don't think he's bent.

I suppose it's what you consider bent. There is the whole tax scandal going on right now and his strong affiliations with Abrahimovich... I wouldn't be at all surprised if he had links with certain agents.

he has very strong links with one particular agent doesn't he?  mendes

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has questioned Gary Neville's suitability as a TV pundit by making a reference to his short-lived career as a manager.

Reds goalkeeper Loris Karius has been criticised for his recent displays by Neville and the ex-Manchester United defender's brother Phil.

"He showed he struggled with the job to judge players so why do we let him talk about players on TV?" Klopp said.

:lol:

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has questioned Gary Neville's suitability as a TV pundit by making a reference to his short-lived career as a manager.

Reds goalkeeper Loris Karius has been criticised for his recent displays by Neville and the ex-Manchester United defender's brother Phil.

"He showed he struggled with the job to judge players so why do we let him talk about players on TV?" Klopp said.

So only pundits who've been sucessful managers are allowed to talk about players on the telly?

So only pundits who've been successful managers are allowed to talk about players on the telly?

He's got to defend his keeper man. Neville's ripping into the GK in a way they wouldn't do a British player. But the keepers been terrible so he's got to attack the character/ability of the people getting at his player.

I love how every time Man City play, Joe Hart's name is mentioned about 100 times as if he is Buffon.

Despite the fact that Hart is pretty average himself and made his own fair share of howlers.

I'd take Hart every day of the week over Bravo

I love how every time Man City play, Joe Hart's name is mentioned about 100 times as if he is Buffon.

Despite the fact that Hart is pretty average himself and made his own fair share of howlers.

I'd take Hart every day of the week over Bravo

It;s not even about that. It's the hoopla that was generated by Guardiola's comments and sensationalized by the media that has turned this issue into a circus. No one would have questioned Guardiola buying Bravo as a second choice GK, and putting him in from the start as soon Hart made his first howler. There really isn't very much between them in terms of who is clearly the better GK.