Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

...Liverpool's £8.45 an hour actually makes the Reds one of only five clubs which have agreed to pay the wage which the organisation Citizens UK have been campaigning for in recent years (the others are Chelsea, West Ham United, Spurs and Everton.) Most of the Premier League's clubs give their lowest-paid stadium staff under £8 (€9.02) an hour.

There was a stark contrast between the 2015-16 annual turnover and minimum-wage rates for the likes of United (£515m, £7.05), Manchester City (£392m, £7.50) and Arsenal (£354m, £7).

The contrast between Huddersfield Town (£13m, £8.50) and Watford (£94m, £6.50) is also striking.

Thank goodness we're one of the clubs that do this. I couldn't pass up the chance to mention that Arsenal do not - particularly egregious since they are in London.

...Liverpool's £8.45 an hour actually makes the Reds one of only five clubs which have agreed to pay the wage which the organisation Citizens UK have been campaigning for in recent years (the others are Chelsea, West Ham United, Spurs and Everton.) Most of the Premier League's clubs give their lowest-paid stadium staff under £8 (€9.02) an hour.

There was a stark contrast between the 2015-16 annual turnover and minimum-wage rates for the likes of United (£515m, £7.05), Manchester City (£392m, £7.50) and Arsenal (£354m, £7).

The contrast between Huddersfield Town (£13m, £8.50) and Watford (£94m, £6.50) is also striking.

Thank goodness we're one of the clubs that do this. I couldn't pass up the chance to mention that Arsenal do not - particularly egregious since they are in London.

I’m gobsmacked that we weren’t one of the five with our caring, generous owner!

Guest chicken little

“Even at 12, 13, the vernacular he [Williams] was using was: ‘You little black bastard, you coon, you little wog, how are you doing?’ I was a minor, I’d never heard those words being said to someone [in football]."

Williams, who is credited with discovering John Terry

Y3mvcs9.jpg

hmmm

Anyone ever had a go on Football Index?  Heard it advertised on a few football podcasts now and it appears to be a stockmarket to 'invest' in footballers.

Yep. Found it pretty easy!

I went to the Giraffe bar before the match yesterday to watch Malcolm MacDonald's talk in, I must have just missed it because he was just standing there with the Steve Wraith entourage, crap pint as well.