Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

60 years ago today.  RIP the Busby Babes and other casualties of the horrific Munich air disaster.  History will never allow them to be forgotten. [emoji17] Who knows if England would have gone into 1966 as reigning champions without Bobby Moore as captain or even in the side?

Guest firetotheworks

He's always been like that in my albeit limited experience with the Ramble, but aye, it's getting really annoying. He loves going over the top with the language he uses when it comes to talking about Arsenal as well.

For those of you that listen to the Ramble, is it me or is Luke getting more boorish every week. Constantly seems to talk over or interupt the others which is so annoying.

Not sure if anybody here listens to the Luke and Pete show but it's even more noticeable there. Pete does it too tbf in that show but it's really annoying. Someone will be just about to say something interesting, then the other one interrupts them and they never come back to it

For those of you that listen to the Ramble, is it me or is Luke getting more boorish every week. Constantly seems to talk over or interupt the others which is so annoying.

Was never a fan of him when I used to download the Ramble.

EDIT: Yeah, no :lol:  - BlueStar

:lol: Knowing what Paully is like in Lush Lasses I get a feeling I know what this was. :lol:

It was just a photo of Harry Kane and Jamie Redknapp analysing a scoring opportunity that’s all! I can’t believe it’s been deleted!

EDIT: Yeah, no [emoji38]  - BlueStar

[emoji38] Knowing what Paully is like in Lush Lasses I get a feeling I know what this was. [emoji38]

It was just a photo of Harry Kane and Jamie Redknapp analysing a scoring opportunity that’s all! I can’t believe it’s been deleted!

Looked a bit of a limp shot from what I saw.

The Spurs fan was trying to suck the ball in from what I could see.