Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Anah, and he's 21. Think back to the daft shite you did at that age. All sex equates to scandal as far as the tabloids are concerned. Look at them! Look at them doing what we all do! Scandalous!

Tbf I cannae mind getting a blowjob while my mate films it at other side of the room

We were all daft at a young age but that kind of behaviour is just fucking grim like, when you view at it as an attitude to women.

Anah, and he's 21. Think back to the daft shite you did at that age. All sex equates to scandal as far as the tabloids are concerned. Look at them! Look at them doing what we all do! Scandalous!

Tbf I cannae mind getting a blowjob while my mate films it at other side of the room

We were all daft at a young age but that kind of behaviour is just fucking grim like, when you view at it as an attitude to women.

Totally agree

Totally agree

I'm not saying I wouldn't have done it either, especially pissed up and with kids attitude to that stuff these days. I probably would tbf, and that's just as depressing.

Bellamy had a good point about this. Keep the Christmas schedule and then the FA Cup 3rd Round...and then just have the next round of league games 2 weeks after rather than one. Said even just a week having a break in the warm weather would do wonders recharging the batteries.

Would be happy with that change, although I'd personally put the gap after Boxing Day games and it returns for FA Cup 3rd Round weekend.

So for many teams it'd essentially be another weekend off.

Nahhh, keep the New Year fixtures then the FA Cup. Ten days in the sun from that Monday then back ready to prepare for the next round of games. Throw in an extra midweek game in August or September when the season's still young and players are fresh to compensate for it.

Really liked this quote from Roy Hodgson after our game the other day

“I suppose I hark back to the days when maybe people watched football matches, they talked about what happened over 95 minutes and not what had happened within 40 seconds of the 95 minutes because that’s all my interviews ever seem to be, you know? Was it a penalty? Was it not a penalty? Should the referee give a free-kick? Was it handball? And I would sometimes like to get back to discussing how well we did in the second half, how well Newcastle did in the first half and the way they tactically and we tactically used our tactical knowledge to produce the performances we did.”

Really liked this quote from Roy Hodgson after our game the other day

“I suppose I hark back to the days when maybe people watched football matches, they talked about what happened over 95 minutes and not what had happened within 40 seconds of the 95 minutes because that’s all my interviews ever seem to be, you know? Was it a penalty? Was it not a penalty? Should the referee give a free-kick? Was it handball? And I would sometimes like to get back to discussing how well we did in the second half, how well Newcastle did in the first half and the way they tactically and we tactically used our tactical knowledge to produce the performances we did.”

Aye I'm not a fan of the bloke but I liked that comment. Made a change.

Was interested to hear that although Hodgson was a Palace fan, as a boy, and grew up near the ground, his father was a Newcastle fan. A Geordie relocated to London for work. Must be a strange one, even at 70, to find yourself managing your team against your father’s team, perhaps at a ground where you both sat together and watched them play each other.

L'Equipe has come out with the top 30 players salaries in the french league. Neymar obviously tops it, but didn't know he made twice of what Cavani in second place makes :lol: Also Out of the top 15, PSG has 12 players, only other players who makes top 15 is Luiz Gustavo(#15), Payet(#14) and Falcao (#9).

Our beloved Ben Arfa is #13 and Thauvin is #17