Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just watched a video of “great Good Friday goals” on BBC website. It has Cisse’s first goal against Swansea instead of his second. Found that quite bizarre.

Just watched that. I reckon the guy doing the video has been given a list and its just said 'Cisse v Swansea' and he was completely unaware of the 2nd one and just put the first in :lol:

Premier League’s best Portuguese manager at Old Trafford

Poor José Mourinho! Once he was king but now he cannot even claim to be the Premier’s League best Portuguese manager. Carlos Carvalhal certainly has a stronger case for that accolade at the moment

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/mar/30/premier-league-10-things-to-look-out-for-this-weekend

I mean I don't particularly like Mourinho but howay

I know i'm going back a few weeks, but if any other manager used shitty metaphors like "Ia chuck all da meats on tha bar-ba-ra-chew" in reference to attacking subs they'd be laughed at. But as it's Carlos 'Comic' Carvalhal, it's hilarious.

:D

Don't think he realises what really happens even when his team-mate on the edge of the box tells him afterwards. He'd probably would have known about it only after seeing it on the replays.