Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Looking forward to them rejecting that out of hand.

Well, they are going to have abide by the rules after Brexit.

The UK could also pass a law to allow footballers special immigration status.

Just one of the many idiotic consequences of Brexit I suppose.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone listen to the Quickly Kevin Will He Score podcast on '90s football?

I've started off with the quiz episode and even though it's a quiz about '90s football, on a podcast specifically about '90s football, none of them seem to know an awful lot of '90s football trivia. :lol: One of them didn't know the Brian Dean question. They were all exasperated that Cole and Beardsley scored over 20 each in a season.

I've got nothing on the likes of Sewelly and a few others on here, but so far at the end of round one, I've got 1 answer wrong to their collective 9. (Why am I showing off?)

Does it get better?

Guest neesy111

Being replaced by some woman from the animal channel  :lol:

Just what football needs.

Nope, she's from Discovery who also own Eurosport.

I've started off with the quiz episode and even though it's a quiz about '90s football, on a podcast specifically about '90s football, none of them seem to know an awful lot of '90s football trivia. :lol: One of them didn't know the Brian Dean question. They were all exasperated that Cole and Beardsley scored over 20 each in a season.

I've got nothing on the likes of Sewelly and a few others on here, but so far at the end of round one, I've got 1 answer wrong to their collective 9. (Why am I showing off?)

Does it get better?

The quiz is probably the worst episode. It’s mainly just off beat random stuff.

:cheesy:

Just read that....proposed by the Chelsea chairman who has, apparently, struck up a close relationship with Scudamore over the years.

That's their way of saying to the clubs 'cough, cough, he's made you shit loads of money over the years, cough, cough'.

Utter cunts.

Does it get better?

The quiz is probably the worst episode. It’s mainly just off beat random stuff.

My favourite episodes have been with guests I can't stand. The Lawro ep where he was talking about when Keegan hired him up here was pretty eye opening. Merson and Le Tiss in the first few eps were pretty good and I'm only half way through but the Gary Neville 2 parter seems good so far.