Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Bielsa paid the fine Leeds got for spygate.

200 grand. Fucking hell :lol:

In reality a 100 grand as it's not taxable, but still a ridiculous amount.  El loco.

Everton could be in the situation next weekend where they might need Liverpool to beat Wolves for them to get into the Europa, however that win might give Liverpool the title.

If that was us and Sunderland, would you be happy to miss out on the Europa League (and the great away trips) to make sure that they didnt win the league?

Everton could be in the situation next weekend where they might need Liverpool to beat Wolves for them to get into the Europa, however that win might give Liverpool the title.

If that was us and Sunderland, would you be happy to miss out on the Europa League (and the great away trips) to make sure that they didnt win the league?

Yes

Bit different though really, Everton fans have seen Liverpool win semi-regular trophies including the Champions League and most of them will remember them being the dominant force in England and Europe. Them winning something is less of a blow. I think I'd sell my granny to stop fucking Sunderland being champions. :lol:

Bit different though really, Everton fans have seen Liverpool win semi-regular trophies including the Champions League and most of them will remember them being the dominant force in England and Europe. Them winning something is less of a blow. I think I'd sell my granny to stop fucking Sunderland being champions. :lol:

I've just spent five minutes composing a post with the same sentiments as this, but you've put it much better than I could - exactly this.

I just got given the question name the 4 players who have scored in the last 10 consecutive premier league seasons.

I'm struggling for 1

Milners got to be one surely? Crouch?