Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I've not followed this saga from the beginning so don't know of there was earlier evidence, but surely once he showed up on Sky using a Bolton shirt as proof he's serious about buying the club it was pretty obvious he didn't have the money. Looks and sounds like Mundugnus Fletcher, too

Guest chopey

I'm sure big Sam will save them ..................................oh wait he sucks the life out of clubs, not put life in

Guest neesy111

Twitter seems to think Qataris are pulling out of PSG, hope so  :lol:

Read same reports, fucking hope it's true.

Guest chopey

Where are they putting it in next ?

Where are they putting it in next ?

It'll be a team closer to winning the Champions League who with investment could manage it in the near future. Roma for instance.

Really good article countering the drivel that fucking arsehole Souness was chatting the other night.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/ken-early-football-s-new-age-neutralises-philosophies-of-the-past-1.3874358?mode=amp

Reminds me of our high press trap against Man City for the winner and the 1st goal against Southampton.

But Skysports and Twitter told me Rafa Benitez only knows how to park the bus though ??? :iamatwat:

Any idea where will be showing the Celtic match in town rather than the Spurs match tomorrow?  Some mates are visiting and want to see it. Suggested the Irish Centre, but someone reckoned you might have to be a member to get in for footy?

Any idea where will be showing the Celtic match in town rather than the Spurs match tomorrow?  Some mates are visiting and want to see it. Suggested the Irish Centre, but someone reckoned you might have to be a member to get in for footy?

Shark Bar has got loads of tellies, most will be showing Spurs but they have different feeds so there's a decent chance the Celtic match will be on at least a couple of them.

Been in on a matchday loads of times before despite not being a member, it is (or at least was) £1 on the door.

The Junction usually shows different feeds.

My dog is a rescue. Today she found a footie on the field where we walk and just embarrassed us. She dribbled round me and the Mrs like she was floating on air and we were stuck in toffee. I mean, I used to play in goal and was OK/alright/pretty good and she pretty much span me on my arse like she was Pele on crack. I'm so proud of her :)