Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Chelsea lose appeal to sign players in next two transfer windows.

:thefinger:

They're screwed when Hazard leaves because Pulisic isn't on the same level. At least Loftus-Cheek will become a regular.

Not yet. :shifty:

Man United and Arsenal also have problems so its a great chance for the likes of Everton, Leicester and Wolves to break into the top 6 next season.

They're screwed when Hazard leaves because Pulisic isn't on the same level. At least Loftus-Cheek will become a regular.

giphy.gif

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/watch-the-champions-league-final-for-free-1st-june-2019-3227101

How to watch the Champions League final

You can watch the big match for free in the following ways:

BT.com- You can see the final's live stream at: BTsport.com/final

BT Sport app- Download this free app to your smartphone or tablet, and you can live-stream the final.

YouTube-

Virgin- On channel 100

When a friend handed Jordie van der Laan a ticket for the first leg of Ajax's Uefa Champions League semi-final against Spurs last week, the temptation was too great.

Van der Laan, a 25-year-old striker with second-tier club Telstar, decided to travel to London.

"I just called in sick and of course it wasn't the best decision. In the end someone found out," he told the BBC.

The club decided to terminate his contract by mutual consent.

Worth a watch as it's 20 years on - he's a good egg.

Spoke to him in 2015 after Carlisle flooded. Word got out the shirt he wore on that day, which was in the club reception, was might've been damaged by the water so I called him up for a comment/reaction. Turns out he didn't know and I was the first person to tell him. He was properly gutted (it was saved, like).

Absolute pile of shite, even moreso given how rare this season has been. Morons. 

Whats the fucking point in any of it if this becomes a reality.

Absolute pile of s****, even moreso given how rare this season has been. Morons.

Disgusting that clubs like Man City and PSG see themselves to be more entitled to be in the Champions League than the likes of Ajax or Valencia. We are going to see football at the highest level turn into the NFL and it wouldn't surprise me if we see the likes of Man United and Liverpool relocate their clubs to London in order to make their clubs more attractive for players to join them.

Every other club should embrace this opportunity to make football competitive again. It may not be the highest quality of football, but it would be nice to believe your team might have a chance to win a league title.

UEFA absolutely petrified of losing their cut of money if they don’t start facilitating a Euro league of some kind as per the wishes of the money men at the clubs. Leagues all over the continent are already fucked I guess, “big clubs” part fucking them off might make them interesting again even if they’re diminished.

Them and their marras are doing the best to ruin the game chasing money that no one who actually likes football cares about. Euros, World Cup and CL all on the road to being ruined all at once, impressive.

UEFA absolutely petrified of losing their cut of money if they don’t start facilitating a Euro league of some kind as per the wishes of the money men at the clubs. Leagues all over the continent are already f***ed I guess, “big clubs” part f***ing them off might make them interesting again even if they’re diminished.

Them and their marras are doing the best to ruin the game chasing money that no one who actually likes football cares about. Euros, World Cup and CL all on the road to being ruined all at once, impressive.

I think it has to happen to be honest. The gap between rich and poor clubs is getting bigger and bigger. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but its the only way we will return to competitive football. The worst part though as the St Etienne owner said its difficult to sell the club to people with more money to take the club forward so we will likely be stuck with Ashley forever.

I don't trust the comsumers enough to wish it to happen. Mindless drones will tune in to that garbage instead of rejecting it like they should.

True, and I include myself in this. Even if match goers did games are ripe to be shifted to wherever.

I wish they’d just get on with it.

Absolutely this. Get shot of all 6 of them and let them get on with it. The disparity in income and wealth is poisoning competition. Call it the Champions Money League and let them go at it each week.