Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

53 minutes ago, 54 said:

Yeap, any career he might have wanted, any relationships he may pursue and if they have any sense any friends he has, will fuck him off into the sea, and good riddance the horrid prick.

Nah. If he wants to be in the construction trade he’ll fit right in. Full of ‘lads’ who are spending their time drinking, and sniffing everything whilst making all the racist and misogynist jokes they can think of.

3 hours ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I thought he was really poor. He had a run of goals through being the only outlet we had when we were terrible, but technically he was extremely limited and his attitude stank. Cupping your ears to your own fans? Exceptionally poorly judged.

Absolutely no surprise that he's been awful at Leicester. We robbed them blind.

Another striker who seems to be overinflated by the media right now is Toney. Am I the only one who thinks he's a less injury prone, but much less capable Carroll, who loves knocking in pens? Don't get it TBH.

100% agree with you on Perez and everything you said but not Toney. When a goal scorer comes up from the championship in a bang average team and bags 22 goals in first 48 games I believe he deserves being accepted as a premiere league standard goal scorer.

Edited by Gawalls

33 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Nah. If he wants to be in the construction trade he’ll fit right in. Full of ‘lads’ who are spending their time drinking, and sniffing everything whilst making all the racist and misogynist jokes they can think of.

Why aim so low probably have his own show on GBNews in a month or two whinging about 'cancel culture'

39 minutes ago, Stifler said:

:lol: this is dangerously accurate 

Edited by Klaus

3 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

What he has or hasn't done for Leicester is irrelevant to us

He was overall a decent player for us, especially considering how little we paid for him

I do agree that he was value for money - we made nearly 30m from him, but the fact that he was out main striker shows just how poor we were at the time. He should have been a backup winger at best for a decent PL club.

My sis took me on the Legends tour at the new ground Thursday just gone. She saw it was supposed to be Ardiles, which was perfect. We’ve been clearing out my Dad’s house and the day before I found a clipping from the early 80s - a fantastic review of Spurs beating Man City. Thought I’d take it along to get signed.

Turns out Ricky Villa comes over once a year to stay with Ossie. He was a proper country boy and now lives on a ranch where he grew up, in the middle of nowhere. Ossie said he and his wife would come along.

Think it might have been the best day of my life :lol:

My sis speaks Spanish and so we were chatting away with Ossie, and then Ricky (whose English is still not great). Just the loveliest pair of guys. Ricky Villa is a little shy still but was so happy to speak Spanish with someone, and Ossie is perfect for this stuff - clever, gregarious and funny as fuck.

I mean, fuck football and all that, but, y’know.

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

My sis took me on the Legends tour at the new ground Thursday just gone. She saw it was supposed to be Ardiles, which was perfect. We’ve been clearing out my Dad’s house and the day before I found a clipping from the early 80s - a fantastic review of Spurs beating Man City. Thought I’d take it along to get signed.

Turns out Ricky Villa comes over once a year to stay with Ossie. He was a proper country boy and now lives on a ranch where he grew up, in the middle of nowhere. Ossie said he and his wife would come along.

Think it might have been the best day of my life :lol:

My sis speaks Spanish and so we were chatting away with Ossie, and then Ricky (whose English is still not great). Just the loveliest pair of guys. Ricky Villa is a little shy still but was so happy to speak Spanish with someone, and Ossie is perfect for this stuff - clever, gregarious and funny as fuck.

I mean, fuck football and all that, but, y’know.

Was in awe of these two when they came over. I was 14 ?

Also when Ipswich signed the two Dutch lads a year later, iirc

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

The sooner this comes to a conclusion the better so we can actually remove him from the club. Almost 9 months of silence. 

If found guilty of course. I think you'll keep him on if he's cleared.

Not inviting you to speculate on either of those eventualities obviously:thup:

3 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

If found guilty of course. I think you'll keep him on if he's cleared.

Not inviting you to speculate on either of those eventualities obviously:thup:

I think we would legally have to keep him on, but everyone has heard the audio. He would receive heavy abuse at every game. I can't see him kicking a ball again for us but we'll obviously have to pay out his contract. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I think we would legally have to keep him on, but everyone has heard the audio. He would receive heavy abuse at every game. I can't see him kicking a ball again for us but we'll obviously have to pay out his contract. 

you could legally sack him on the basis of the audio. More than enough there for misconduct

most clubs would do the same here, suspend him but keep the contract and registration in place as it has a value should he be found not guilty in court