Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

[emoji38] Forgot about that one. It's like 3 layers of wrong.

Ours is probably going to forever be the Ritchie pen.

Which *IS* the worst decision of all time. Everything else is a matter of opinion, a  horrendous error or a genuine mistake. Ours was a referee who either didn't know the rules or bent refereeing,  couldn't have been anything else.  How more of a song and dance wasn't made about it was astonishing.

Guest firetotheworks

Which *IS* the worst decision of all time. Everything else is a matter of opinion, a  horrendous error or a genuine mistake. Ours was a referee who either didn't know the rules or bent refereeing,  couldn't have been anything else.  How more of a song and dance wasn't made about it was astonishing.

Watch that Partick Thistle one. I reckon we have a new winner tbh.

Naa, that's a horrendous error. Disgraceful refereeing mind you, and the linesman should have had a good enough view to overrule.

But ours was sheer pig-headed fuckery - when a referee is shown the rule on an I pad and STILL thinks he's right, then he's either bent or not fit to referee.

Naa, that's a horrendous error. Disgraceful refereeing mind you, and the linesman should have had a good enough view to overrule.

But ours was sheer pig-headed fuckery - when a referee is shown the rule on an I pad and STILL thinks he's right, then he's either bent or not fit to referee.

It's worse than pig-headed imo, he didn't even know a basic rule of football, for a ref that is utterly ridiculous. The over the line, ball out of play, missing a tackle, offsides etc are while inexcusable if you get them badly wrong are understandable with the pace of the game sometimes. But a penalty and encroachment, he shouldn't have been allowed near a professional match again.

Guest firetotheworks

I think giving a throw-in following a goal scored from a corner easily fits in that category mind. [emoji38] imo probably more so than a free kick for encroachment purely because at least that's in the same location.

I see Spurs' game against Man City at Wembley (which originally clashed with the NFL game) has been moved to the Monday night.

Just a one line 'we apologise to all of the Man City fans this has inconvenienced' from Spurs.  Disgrace.

Gangs of the EPL is some of Bob's best work

British managers lunch club for me, but it was short-lived.

Yeah that was genius, by its nature the cast aren't in jobs long I guess.

McClaren’s ‘destroy and exit’ technique is absolute gold [emoji38]

[emoji38] it's mad Bob is dropping such genius with so little fanfare.

Denmark will play tonight against Slovakia with a team of Futsal players and players from 4th, 5th and 6th tier clubs. And former Arsenal player John Jensen as interim manager. It will be interesting to see non-league players up against Hamsik etc.  :lol:

Imagine playing non-league football and playing an official match for your national team. Something to tell your grand children.