Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Honestly man, we’re such a good catch all these clubs being valued 1 billion plus is rediculous. 3-400 million to buy us, no debt. Say 1-2 hundred million training, academy facilities, 100 million on new players. we’d be challenging top 6 with an all ready decent sized fan base to build on.

Honestly man, we’re such a good catch all these clubs being valued 1 billion plus is rediculous. 3-400 million to buy us, no debt. Say 1-2 hundred million training, academy facilities, 100 million on new players. we’d be challenging top 6 with an all ready decent sized fan base to build on.

Problem is that we aren't worth £400m. Ashley has quoted that price because he thinks no one will pay it as he doesn't really want to sell. If someone came in and put £400m on the table though, he'd probably shit himself. But my worry is he'll shift the goalposts again and try and milk as much from a sale as possible, try and get a feeling that he's 'winning' the deal. God, he's such a vile cunt.

I for one would welcome our Man Utd supporting Chelsea season ticket holder overlord.

*who purchased another random club to 'dip his toes in the water'. I'm not a careful what you wish for kind of person but fuck me, there's no way it wouldn't end in tears. It'd be just our luck. :lol:

*who purchased another random club to 'dip his toes in the water'. I'm not a careful what you wish for kind of person but fuck me, there's no way it wouldn't end in tears. It'd be just our luck. :lol:

I'm very much in the 'anyone but Ashley' camp

I remember similar happened to Dundee United, ball came out, defender picked ball up. Ref didn’t give goal or even penalty for defender handling the ball :lol:

Edit

It’s on Youtube, dunno if it’s ok to post

I know we've had some shady refereeing recently but this takes the biscuit :lol:

Jesus Christ. :lol: Burn it all down.

Only now realised what the decision even was, on Scottish Sportscene they seemed to think the linesman must have pulled it back retrospectively to give a throw in cos it went out in the build up.