Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

it's obviously s**** but didn't all of the clubs agree to this rule together?  if so didn't they f***ing think about it at the time :lol:

I think the problem is the exploitation of the rule. Barca had every opportunity to sign someone in the allotted timeframe and fucked that up. Not only that but they still have Griezmann and Messi up front with a wonderkid on the bench. Furthermore, they loaned out 2 youth strikers, both with an obligation to buy clause in a period after they learnt they lost Dembele.

This is a total shambles. Joke league.

If clubs want to do their business before the season starts and don’t want to sell after, there’s nothing stopping them.

But you can apply that same logic to those that say the Premier League closing the transfer window the earlier than European leagues makes them vulnerable to having their players bought.

If one of the big 6 have a bad start to the season, they will panic and buy someone like Grealish or Zaha. Those clubs could say no, but players and their agents usually kick up a fuss to the point where they may down tools and be a disruption to a team that they pretty much have to sell at that point.

If clubs want to do their business before the season starts and don’t want to sell after, there’s nothing stopping them.

But you can apply that same logic to those that say the Premier League closing the transfer window the earlier than European leagues makes them vulnerable to having their players bought.

If one of the big 6 have a bad start to the season, they will panic and buy someone like Grealish or Zaha. Those clubs could say no, but players and their agents usually kick up a fuss to the point where they may down tools and be a disruption to a team that they pretty much have to sell at that point.

After 2 games? :lol:

And at least Villa or whoever would still be able to sign someone.

Apparently if the coronavirus causes Premier League matches to be called off then Liverpool might not be guaranteed to be crowned Premier League champions. Teams currently in the bottom three might escape relegation as well.

So the question is.... if you were given the option to get infected with the guarantee of a 100% recovery would you do it to stop Liverpool winning the league ?

Couple days late but fuck it, I love slagging him off. Christ, what a relentless dullard Steven Gerrard is. His 'my players aren't good enough to play for me' shtick is absolutely lifting.

"I just need to think,"

"I am feeling pain right now because I want to win here, I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn't get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same.

"I am not doubting myself. We have given these players everything, me and my staff have given these players absolutely everything for 20 months, held their hand on and off the pitch and improved everything for them.

"But it is tough when every other performance you feel the way you feel. It is tough. I need to analyse myself, for sure. This is the toughest moment I have had since I have come here."

Mad that Pogba was dancing at a wedding, absolutely vile behaviour

Wonder when Souness will start referring to him as a "thug"

Or just cut to the chase and start talking about phrenology and the traits of the negro skull shape.

Couple days late but fuck it, I love slagging him off. Christ, what a relentless dullard Steven Gerrard is. His 'my players aren't good enough to play for me' shtick is absolutely lifting.

"I just need to think,"

"I am feeling pain right now because I want to win here, I am desperate to win here. Looking from the side today, I didn't get the impression that the feeling amongst my players was the same.

"I am not doubting myself. We have given these players everything, me and my staff have given these players absolutely everything for 20 months, held their hand on and off the pitch and improved everything for them.

"But it is tough when every other performance you feel the way you feel. It is tough. I need to analyse myself, for sure. This is the toughest moment I have had since I have come here."

He’s been a manager about 5 minutes, the cheeky bastard.

Ben Foster was on Talksport yesterday morning, very good pundit once he's retired i reckon.

Doesn’t like football particularly IIRC so I’d not be so sure. Didn’t stop Owen from polluting our screens mind.

Ben Foster was on Talksport yesterday morning, very good pundit once he's retired i reckon.

Doesn’t like football particularly IIRC so I’d not be so sure. Didn’t stop Owen from polluting our screens mind.

Owen's a Cunt though. Could see Foster presenting something else, outside of football.