Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Thing is, players are only in the tunnel like before they go out onto the pitch, and thats like 5 minutes maximum. Sure you'll see them at half time and full time and a few other times but it's not like you'll get up close and personal with them.

A glass-wall dressing room would be different...and funny :lol:

A few years ago it would have been fun but these days opposition players just walk down the tunnel as if they are the best of mates

From some of the images, that glass tunnel window is situated under the stands. So how would you watch the match? Through the tv screens?

You sit there pre and post game, you've got seats in the stands during the actual game.

I see. Thanks. :lol:

It's going to look mint if the camera is facing that stand. They'll all be licking the glass windows and the stand will be empty

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nufc-fans-join-standing-ovation-12484810#ICID=FB-Chron-main

Heartbroken friends of a Newcastle United fan who died in a car crash are rallying fellow supporters to join in with a standing ovation in memory of Mark at St James’ Park.

“He had so many friends and this has affected all of us. I think it is a good idea for NUFC fans to have a standing ovation for Mark in the 25th minute during the home match on Wednesday February 1 to represent how old he was. This Saturday will be too soon to spread the word to everyone so the following Wednesday gives us time to get the word out.

“I have also been in touch with Newcastle United to see if they will put his name on the scoreboard when fans stand up. It will let those who haven’t heard, know what the standing ovation is for.”

Clearly really tragic for everyone involved, but the applause on X minute is getting over the top now.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/nufc-fans-join-standing-ovation-12484810#ICID=FB-Chron-main

Heartbroken friends of a Newcastle United fan who died in a car crash are rallying fellow supporters to join in with a standing ovation in memory of Mark at St James’ Park.

“He had so many friends and this has affected all of us. I think it is a good idea for NUFC fans to have a standing ovation for Mark in the 25th minute during the home match on Wednesday February 1 to represent how old he was. This Saturday will be too soon to spread the word to everyone so the following Wednesday gives us time to get the word out.

“I have also been in touch with Newcastle United to see if they will put his name on the scoreboard when fans stand up. It will let those who haven’t heard, know what the standing ovation is for.”

Clearly really tragic for everyone involved, but the applause on X minute is getting over the top now.

Seen somewhere earlier on that he was drink driving and speeding.

Obviously I wouldn't want him to lose his life but I think i'll pass on applauding somebody who put many other people at risk.

Crashed into a parked car in the early hours of the morning and ended up with the car on the roof, which suggests some excessive speed if nowt else..  His mate who was also in the car was seriously injured, not sure which of them was driving though.

Guest firetotheworks

It's awful that it's being spoken about in this way as a result of the whole weird grandstanding that's going on at the moment with minutes applauses for things which are regular parts of life. I'm sure the intentions are right, but it's gone too far.

Seen somewhere earlier on that he was drink driving and speeding.

Obviously I wouldn't want him to lose his life but I think i'll pass on applauding somebody who put many other people at risk.

Got them on facebook and the lad who survived had posted pictures of them drinking earlier that night so it does look that way unfortunately :(

I do understand the sentiment but I agree this sort of thing should be kept away from football regardless of the circumstances of the crash.

If you drink drive (or get in the car with someone who you knowingly is drink driving) then you can have fuck all sympathy from me. Not only do you end your own life but you ruin that of others (your family, any else you injure and their family too).

I don't clap at matches now and I definitely wont be clapping for someone like that.

I seem to live just off a road entirely populated by posh twats driving bmws back from a drinking session at the pub and feel i'll be lucky not to have a crash every time i leave the house, if he killed himself drink driving not much sympathy from me either. Feel sorry for the family and all but wanker putting others in harms way

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hailed the remarkable improvement Swansea City have shown since Paul Clement has taken over as he prepares to face the Swans at Anfield tomorrow lunchtime.

Klopp's comments come as somewhat of a surprise as, despite an improved opening 30 minutes against Arsenal last weekend, Swansea have suffered two defeats since Clement took charge - failing to score in both of them.

A 2-0 FA Cup loss away to Hull was followed by a 4-0 defeat to The Gunners, but Klopp sees reasons to fear Swansea ahead of the clash.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, Klopp said: I'm not sure I have ever seen such an improvement in such a short time, the playing style, what they have done is a really unbelievable job."

Swans fans will be hoping that the improvement the German manager can see will come to fruition this weekend against his Liverpool side.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Blackadder-Confused-Look.gif