Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

3/1 for Boro to go down looks a very generous price. Hull & Swansea are showing tentative signs of improvement whilst Allardyce is bound to get Palace going at some point.

They're yet to travel to all three of those sides too for what it's worth.

Absent Spurs star Erik Lamela struggling to get over death of his dog Simba

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/23/revealed-absent-spurs-star-erik-lamela-struggling-get-death/

"Lamela has not played for Tottenham since October last year when he first suffered a hip problem in training, which sparked a run of bad luck that has kept him out of manager Mauricio Pochettino’s side.

The 24-year-old’s recovery was put on hold when he was forced to rush back to Argentina after his brother was seriously injured in an accident.

Lamela returned to England to find his injury had got worse and then suffered the blow of his beloved dog Simba dying, before requesting to undergo the rest of his rehab in Rome."

:kasper:

Bristol City have fallen down the table like they've been pushed down a lift shaft.

Didn't realise until I saw the headline on the BBC Championship news where the owners say they're giving him their full backing.

They were top 4 not that long ago with Tammy Abraham banging them in as well.

I think they're going down this season, mind. I'm thinking about putting some serious money on it.

I'm thinking about putting some funny money on it.

Guest neesy111

I think they're going down this season, mind. I'm thinking about putting some serious money on it.

I'm thinking about putting some funny money on it.

Funny-Disney-Dollars-Picture.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/757883/Southend-United-League-One-Ken-Hare-Groundsman-Bolton

Ken Hare, who had been at Roots Hall since 1990, was given the cold shoulder after the League One clash with Bolton was postponed.

Southend launched an investigating into the frozen pitch and pointed the finger at Hare.

A club statement said: “People generally lose their position as a result of not doing their job.

“The necessary decision surrounding Mr Hare was a disappointment and of course not taken lightly.

“Very few people have been dismissed at this club over the past 20 years and that extends to managers.”

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/757883/Southend-United-League-One-Ken-Hare-Groundsman-Bolton

Ken Hare, who had been at Roots Hall since 1990, was given the cold shoulder after the League One clash with Bolton was postponed.

Southend launched an investigating into the frozen pitch and pointed the finger at Hare.

A club statement said: “People generally lose their position as a result of not doing their job.

“The necessary decision surrounding Mr Hare was a disappointment and of course not taken lightly.

“Very few people have been dismissed at this club over the past 20 years and that extends to managers.”

have they got a heated pitch he forgot to turn on, or covers he decided not to put over- or are they blaming him for the Frozen weather?

have they got a heated pitch he forgot to turn on, or covers he decided not to put over- or are they blaming him for the Frozen weather?

They were D1/Championship level not a million years ago, you'd think they'd still have some of the infrastructure to support a ground that was in that league.

Seems on the surface to be a nasty way of managing someone out who they didn't want any more tbh :dontknow: