Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On beyond the pale football corruption news #1242314 the Spanish FA has been forced to return €1,5m in public money they received from the Spanish government back in 2010 to build and run football schools in developing countries, football schools that were never built.

Corruption is corruption and it's wrong, but when it comes to stealing from charities/would be charities then that's another level of evil. I can't fathom what goes through the head of a person who uses the guise of charity as a way to fill their own pockets, hope they all burn in hell.

Sky Sports has won the exclusive live rights to show competitive England matches in the UEFA Nations League, as part of a new deal for European national team football including qualifiers for Euro 2020 and the World Cup 2022.

What the fuck is the UEFA Nations League?

The UEFA Nations League is a new international tournament which will kick off in 2018. England will go up against other European nations in a league format for the chance to compete in the Final Four summer showpiece in 2019, where the winner will be crowned the Nations League champion.

In a bid to improve the quality of international football and reduce the number of meaningless friendlies, UEFA - who have been planning the competition since 2011 - have devised a new format to add excitement and competition to country clashes.

There will be 55 teams involved, split into four leagues (A, B, C and D) based on their UEFA ranking in November 2017, at the end of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.

Within those four leagues, teams will be split again into groups, which will be made up of either three or four teams.

Within each league, four teams will be promoted at the end of the cycle, while four teams will be relegated. They will then play at their new level in the next competition, which starts in 2020.

The winners of the four groups in League A will qualify for the Final Four competition.

NUFC-Forum is the "go-to" forum? Isn't that the place where all our whoppers come from?

Anyone had a look over on www.newcastle-online.org about the marches today?

(Enter at own risk - it's a liberal hangout) 

Got (y)our number sussed. First thread I looked at too :lol:

That 'The Fish' always pops up on other fans forums like.

"Newcastle Online is much busier, but mods are more strict, there's more kids who'll tell you to **** off, regardless of your input."

Not sure why he's just made this up :lol: (and manages to contradict himself within a single sentence)

Is there some sort of weird Forum War going on?

"Newcastle Online is much busier, but mods are more strict, there's more kids who'll tell you to **** off, regardless of your input."

Not sure why he's just made this up :lol: (and manages to contradict himself within a single sentence)

I find most fans forums to be full of knackers and cringe. This is probably one of the best, however it still has it moments and at times it is still unaccepting of different opinions, nothing compared to other forums though.

This is one of the reasons why I don't think forums like RTG are indicative of all Sunderland fans. Forums are basically the hang out for the people who wrote into fanzines and the sports section of newspapers fan messages before the days of the internet.

Eh? Cant say I've ever seen that... sure he aint got us mixed up with RTG??

(now waits for first reply to say **** off! :lol: )

hes probably just read the 'Fuck Off' response. ( the joke one mimicking RTG) and taken it literally. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Eh, since when do people from here go around telling people to fuck off?

This is one of the strictest places for keeping things civil.

Although it is full of kids and virgins.

I'm not the first person to say this but this thread is starting to read a lot like RTG.

Fuck off mag

Fuck off back to the EU thread man.

Fuck off

Genuinelly dont see how the mackems can advance to anything beyond 12th place under Fat sam. And they'll be having street parties if they do manage to get to the dizzy heights of 12th!

scums PL finishes: 18, 7, 7, 17, 20, 20, 15, 16, 13, 10, 13, 17, 14, 16, 17.

Kindly fuck off now and get swallowed up by Fat Sam. Enjoy.

Sunderland fans at my work think its all over and they're safe.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Hmmm....our 'mag at work' stories really need more fleshing out. 2/10, needs more lying.

And I would lie about that why exactly?

Mag. Fuck off.

Fuck off

:lol:

Oh fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

The in jokes are incredibly in jokes like. Most probably see the 'What giggs are you looking forward to?' thread and fairly assume that we're all Glebes.

Guest firetotheworks

And if that other forum is anything like what skunkers was like, I can only guess that it's full of fully grown rotards hating 'muzzies' and 'puffs' like. A liberal hangout ffs [emoji38]

Summary of a relatively amusing interview with Brede Hangeland.  Don't want to oversell it.

Although doesn't stick the knife into Pardew.

Pardew

Was Pardew sort of a playboy? "I guess. Everyones seen him dancing in the FA-cup final and not all the players were happy with that but he was a cool guy. He was more interested in attack than defense though for sure. After I told him my body was more or less done and that I was retiring he sent me across the country and wanted me to scout my own replacement. After scouting you have to write reports and then he decided if he wanted to go forward with this. Pardew told me I knew more about being a CB than most in the premier league. I ended up recommending Tomkins"