Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I'm fine with you not rating OGS as a manager. There's foundations there for truth in that, but it's still 50/50 on whether or not he'll succeed. We were playing well before the suspension.

McTominay thought. What a beast.

50/50 :lol:

I mean, we are unbeaten in our last 11 which includes Man City twice, Chelsea away, Wolves, Everton away etc. All without our best player.  We're still in the Europa League. We're still in the FA Cup. We've been playing very well.

Going to be great when Sancho fills that awful gap at RW.

Guest Carrick18

I'm convinced I'm the only fucker in the world that's paid full price for both years I've had the Athletic.  :lol:

The writing is solid, but I think it can get a tiny bit repetitive.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was a shit footballer anyway and a thug for smashing up Beardsley, and before he was a racist anarl. No need.

Gazza has more dignity than the likes of ‘Merse’, ‘Razor’ and ‘Arry’.

Charvers and cockney wide boys in football boots!

Next they’ll give them their own TV show...

MOTD doing top ten best goals, PL and FA Cup. Only just started catching up so I might be being too hasty. Volleys is a big issue for me, though. There's so many amazing volleys but many of the very best don't get a look in. As good as all these were, Robert's v Spurs is better than the likes of Henry against ManU, Van Persie against Villa (which isn't even his best volley) or Rooney against us. Di Canio, fair enough, that one was special. Kasami too, though that may yet appear.

Neither of them put Shearer’s Volley in their top 10. It’s one of the most iconic goals of the Premier League.

I can’t help but feel that if Shearer isn’t on the panel, then that goal is mentioned.

MOTD doing top ten best goals, PL and FA Cup. Only just started catching up so I might be being too hasty. Volleys is a big issue for me, though. There's so many amazing volleys but many of the very best don't get a look in. As good as all these were, Robert's v Spurs is better than the likes of Henry against ManU, Van Persie against Villa (which isn't even his best volley) or Rooney against us. Di Canio, fair enough, that one was special. Kasami too, though that may yet appear.

CISSE.

Kasami not even mentioned in their little 'didn't make it to the top ten' montage. :lol: Easily one of the best goals the league's ever seen.

That Suarez one was amazing but top three's a bit much.

Is it because some goals weren't on MotD ?  Cisse's was midweek and I don't think there was a Midweek MotD.

Edit...scratch that, MotD2 has been on since 2004 so Sunday games before then wouldn't have been on.