Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I'd be curious to see any list of the top five players in the last thirty years that didn't include Ronaldinho - but then I can't be trusted, because I wouldn't have CR7 in my top three.

In regards to the last bit, how and why? He's #1 or #2. There is absolutely no denying it at this stage. :lol:

Pretty comfortable putting CR7 after both real Ronaldo and Little Ronaldo.

Longevity becomes an issue. I don’t care.

CR7 is comfortable the GOAT. look at the numbers. the trophies. the goals in the champions league which is the biggest club competition. oh and carried Portugal to 2 international trophies. he has won the league in Portugal,england, spain & Italy.

it isn't even close.

I'm a Ronaldo fanboy, and have no time at all for Messi. However, even I know that Messi is "probably" better.

All I'm saying on this :lol:

Pretty much where I'm at. :lol:

I think Ronaldo actually gets underrated on here.

People forget R9 had two years of his prime ripped apart and still came back to be the best player on a world cup winning team.

I dont think longevity should be rewarded when players played 10-20 years apart with how advanced physiotherapy and recovery treatments are now.

I'd be curious to see any list of the top five players in the last thirty years that didn't include Ronaldinho - but then I can't be trusted, because I wouldn't have CR7 in my top three.

In regards to the last bit, how and why? He's #1 or #2. There is absolutely no denying it at this stage. :lol:

Pretty comfortable putting CR7 after both real Ronaldo and Little Ronaldo.

Longevity becomes an issue. I don’t care.

CR7 is comfortable the GOAT. look at the numbers. the trophies. the goals in the champions league which is the biggest club competition. oh and carried Portugal to 2 international trophies. he has won the league in Portugal,england, spain & Italy.

it isn't even close.

I'm a Ronaldo fanboy, and have no time at all for Messi. However, even I know that Messi is "probably" better.

All I'm saying on this :lol:

Pretty much where I'm at. :lol:

I think Ronaldo actually gets underrated on here.

You probably already know this but I think it's a bit of a joke that there's even a comparison between the two tbh :lol: As good as C.Ronaldo is.

Hard to disagree with what anyone says about either of them. :lol: Ronaldo isn't slowing either. I thought he'd be in America at this stage but he's still going 1 in 1 in an elite league.

Messi, Cristiano and Ronaldo are definitely the top three.

After that.... any mix of Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Rivaldo etc. Zidane too, although I feel he was overrated because he showed up in a few big games, whilst Mbappe will soon be up there amongst the elite.

He's noticeably slower these days, man.

I didn't mean slowing as in pace. I meant as in scoring. Pace wise he's been slowing for 5 years but he's adapted his game to still maintain his goalscoring output.

He's not my least favourite Ian.

Where does he rank in the top five with Watkins, Brady, W and Huntley?

Is that Ian H Watkins (Steps)? Or Ian W Watkins (Lost Prophets)?

Wow, Ian’s are terrible people  :lol:

Hard to disagree with what anyone says about either of them. :lol: Ronaldo isn't slowing either. I thought he'd be in America at this stage but he's still going 1 in 1 in an elite league.

He’ll be a 2-in-1 player for LAFC as a 48-year old.