Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Ansu Fati and Adama Traore called up for Spain (it's a list with lots of youngsters, Luís Enrique has always said he doesn't care for the League of Nations and will use it to try new players). They will be the first players of African ethnicity to play for Spain.

I found it very funny how quickly Spain moved to call him up after the below photo happened. IIRC, They called him up immediately after this. :lol:

5dc42e812d8a05569755221799922227-600x475.png

They would have been foolish to lose him to Mali, anyway, imo. He is so different to the players they already have.

Would you say Zaha got found out at Man Utd? Seems like he was just a kid who didn't quite break through.

Also, isn't he technically brilliant?

I think he did. Might be age, it certainly was a factor, but he didn't have it in him to make the grade and i'm not overly sold he'd do it now at a top club. I think if he moves in the next few weeks and its to a CL club he'll struggle, and history will repeat itself. If Traore moves to a CL club it'll be the same for him. Might work for Spain having him as a supersub, but if tht's his role at a CL club, was it worth spending £60m on him?

Technically he's decent, nowt special. When at manu too many holes in his game which he's improved on, but not to the level needed to be a mainstay at a CL club.

I do not understand the idea that he wasn't up to grade at Man U. He was 21 or 22 at the time and made less than five appearances I believe. He was signed under Ferguson and Moyes had no interest. It was a waste of time for everyone involved, and I believe Zaha is quite bitter about it. The boy was never given a chance to make the grade. The likes of Dan James and Tahith Chong have had more chances.

Older than Matty L and he’s been written off on here besides scoring more goals against manu that zaha managed for them.  :lol: :lol:

Zaha is massively bitter about everything, and got to agree with GJ, he’s a c*** with a massive chip on his shoulder. I think James and Chong getting games says more about where manu are than anything else.

Don't think Zaha's the bitter one here

He's clearly improved a lot since Man Utd and has been easily Palace's best player for quite a few seasons now

He has. He’s reached the top of his game, which is a regular start for Everton. If his agent moves him to a club too big for him (and zaha himself is too bit headed to realise he’s not good enough) then that’s the end of his career as he’s loaned out before losing his pace and ending up doing the circuits of turkey & China.

4 goals last season. 1 more than ASM in a better team and ASM is 22. I know which one I’d rather have. A 22 year old ASM vs a 22 year old zaha, not even a contest.

Ansu Fati and Adama Traore called up for Spain (it's a list with lots of youngsters, Luís Enrique has always said he doesn't care for the League of Nations and will use it to try new players). They will be the first players of African ethnicity to play for Spain.

I found it very funny how quickly Spain moved to call him up after the below photo happened. IIRC, They called him up immediately after this. :lol:

They would have been foolish to lose him to Mali, anyway, imo. He is so different to the players they already have.

Would you say Zaha got found out at Man Utd? Seems like he was just a kid who didn't quite break through.

I think he did. Might be age, it certainly was a factor, but he didn't have it in him to make the grade and i'm not overly sold he'd do it now at a top club. I think if he moves in the next few weeks and its to a CL club he'll struggle, and history will repeat itself. If Traore moves to a CL club it'll be the same for him. Might work for Spain having him as a supersub, but if tht's his role at a CL club, was it worth spending £60m on him?

Technically he's decent, nowt special. When at manu too many holes in his game which he's improved on, but not to the level needed to be a mainstay at a CL club.

I do not understand the idea that he wasn't up to grade at Man U. He was 21 or 22 at the time and made less than five appearances I believe. He was signed under Ferguson and Moyes had no interest. It was a waste of time for everyone involved, and I believe Zaha is quite bitter about it. The boy was never given a chance to make the grade. The likes of Dan James and Tahith Chong have had more chances.

Older than Matty L and he’s been written off on here besides scoring more goals against manu that zaha managed for them.  :lol: :lol:

Zaha is massively bitter about everything, and got to agree with GJ, he’s a c*** with a massive chip on his shoulder. I think James and Chong getting games says more about where manu are than anything else.

Don't think Zaha's the bitter one here

What’s to be bitter about? ???

Zaha is massively bitter about everything, and got to agree with GJ, he’s a cunt with a massive chip on his shoulder. I think James and Chong getting games says more about where manu are than anything else.

He's been massively disrespectful to Palace the whole time he's been there. Literally always looking for a move to a bigger team.

Exactly the same as NZogbia was always going on about Arsenal wanting him, despite him not actually being good enough for them and hey-ho who's this Wigan? Massive club, been a fan since a child yada yada yada

He signed a 5 year contract with Palace a few seasons ago, how is that disrespecting them the whole time he's been there?

Agitating to get a move to a top 6 team for each and every transfer window since he went back?

He makes Michael Owen look loyal

Guest Cheesy Beans

Zaha/his agent(s) have literally been gasping for a move every season, has there been a single transfer window where he hasn’t been talked about having a desire to move?

I don’t think he’s anywhere near good enough for a top four side personally. He’s a good player for the likes of Wolves, Leicester, Everton etc. but he’s nowhere near consistently good enough for anything more.

A move abroad would be a great move for him.

OK, I’m not saying he’s good enough to be a CL star. But ‘mentally and technically found out’ seems incredibly harsh.

Why though if it’s true? Manu decided it wasn’t worth the time keeping him on as he had too many flaws in the areas I’ve highlighted. Zaha made the right move and has managed to get the very best out of himself (2018) but his limit has been reached and season gone wasn’t great at all.

He’s an Everton player, that’s his ceiling.

Zaha is that c**t of a player who's ego way outstrips  his ability.  He has spent every minute at Palace trying to move to a 'bigger' club. He did, got found out and was sent back, but for some reason thinks he's still worthy of a champions league team despite not actually showing any noticeable improvement.

Congrats on winning the Hyper Bole.

Bars in the centre of Edinburgh where you can’t where Hearts colours inside on a matchday.

I’ve obviously heard football colours banned in bars before but never heard of it being illegal to wear a certain football top

Guest neesy111

Bars in the centre of Edinburgh where you can’t where Hearts colours inside on a matchday.

I’ve obviously heard football colours banned in bars before but never heard of it being illegal to wear a certain football top

Yeah it's different from bars banning them to a complete city centre.

OK, I’m not saying he’s good enough to be a CL star. But ‘mentally and technically found out’ seems incredibly harsh.

Why though if it’s true? Manu decided it wasn’t worth the time keeping him on as he had too many flaws in the areas I’ve highlighted. Zaha made the right move and has managed to get the very best out of himself (2018) but his limit has been reached and season gone wasn’t great at all.

He’s an Everton player, that’s his ceiling.

Moyes decided to move him on. It wasn't a great decision. We've continued to need a player like Zaha ever since.

It's absolute nonsense to state he's had no noticeable improvement since moving back from Man Ud

Has anyone said that though?

Yes gjohnson said it in his post

No. Never said he hadn't improved, just that he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

Guest chicken little

It's absolute nonsense to state he's had no noticeable improvement since moving back from Man Ud

No. Never said he hadn't improved, just that he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is

Zaha is that c**t of a player who's ego way outstrips  his ability.  He has spent every minute at Palace trying to move to a 'bigger' club. He did, got found out and was sent back, but for some reason thinks he's still worthy of a champions league team despite not actually showing any noticeable improvement.

You literally said he's shown no noticeable improvement