Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Hearts have been massively fucked over.

The relegation thing was harsh on then, especially when Celtic were playing games against PSG as a ore-season friendly when the English season hasn’t finished.

They even tried to fix issues surrounding Scottish football and came up with a proposal where no one was fucked over.

Celtic and Rangers have always had too much influence up there, Rangers less so in recent years, but still more than all the other Scottish clubs put together, Celtic aside.

Scottish football needs a reboot, but it’s not coming. I think it would take someone like Hearts to apply to join the EFL to kick start something.

To add to the farce, Hull City are currently in Edinburgh and allowed to train...Hibs obviously still allowed, Hearts can’t. :lol:

Aye. SPL teams are allowed to train, but Hearts decided to go back to training early because they have a cup semi final to play. Two SPL clubs don’t adhere to the regulations and all of a sudden all the non SPL teams have been told that they can no longer train anymore. To make matters worse their cup semi-final is against Hibs, their city rivals who are allowed to train and play games.

Seems like a lot of people think Messi will leave Barca in the off season. But, realistically, there’s not many clubs that could or would try to sign him.

I had this idea to start a thread “Where will Messi play in 20/21 and why?” On one hand, it would be good to talk about something that’s not the takeover. On the other, it’s hard to give a fuck about football at the moment.

I hope to God it doesn’t happen, but if someone could point me towards a “Messi to PSG” market, I’d be much obliged...

Seems like a lot of people think Messi will leave Barca in the off season. But, realistically, there’s not many clubs that could or would try to sign him.

I had this idea to start a thread “Where will Messi play in 20/21 and why?” On one hand, it would be good to talk about something that’s not the takeover. On the other, it’s hard to give a fuck about football at the moment.

I hope to God it doesn’t happen, but if someone could point me towards a “Messi to PSG” market, I’d be much obliged...

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/lionel-messi/club-after-summer-transfer-window

What would be the reasoning do you think? To spread the talent so less players have the same key players? I was in a Sun Dream Team League as well as this and by January you normally have every team with the same 8 players or so.

I was going to reply to your post earlier but my brain wasn't working, then I saw this just now. Interesting post that I agree with.

This is the issue imo, the game was built when 442 was the only formation being played and your selection choices are built accordingly (you have that many of each player in each position, plus one spare).

It's difficult to know how to classify these countless wide players and they appear to be struggling with it. If they continue doing this and only out and out centre forwards are categorised as forwards then 3 forwards in your squad is overkill imo, and they should give you an extra midfielder instead.