Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Spanish.

Troare was born in Spain as was Engonga. Fati was born in Guinnea-Bisseau.

For some reason I had it my mind Engonga was never called up. So second and third then.It should become more normal as the second and third generation immigrants (Spain didn't receive a sizable immigration from Africa until the 1990s) grow up.

Brazilians we already had a few: Donato, Senna, Thiago...

EDIT: Forgot about Iñaki Williams too. Disregard everything I said, I need coffee  :lol:

Merino in the Spanish squad.

Yeah, he's called up a bunch of youngsters to have a look at them. Good move, even if I can't really see most of them having an impact in the coming years (have I missed Adama Traoré finally developing a football brain?)

Good to hear that. He's always had a ton of athleticism and raw ability, but extremely poor decision making and awareness.

Not convinced his decision making has improved that much but his awareness and final ball have improved dramatically. Semantics probably.

Good to hear that. He's always had a ton of athleticism and raw ability, but extremely poor decision making and awareness.

Not convinced his decision making has improved that much but his awareness and final ball have improved dramatically. Semantics probably.

Traore is one of the most overrated players in the league I think, but luckily for him Jiminez makes the most of even the worst cross.

Traore is one of the most overrated players in the league I think, but luckily for him Jiminez makes the most of even the worst cross.

Traore has put in some absolutely fantastic crosses this season

Traore has put in some absolutely fantastic crosses this season

Agreed, quality of his crosses has been very high.

Traore can now cross a ball, but do think the man on the end of it is doing the work of anticipating where it’s going to go. It’s generally random, but fast paced and with bend, so gets in to areas where defenders struggle.

So add that to fast and strong, with the ability to run with the ball and you have a very effective player. He’s pretty much a one trick pony imo and isn’t Spanish team level, but could have some impact as a sub against tired minds and legs (pretty much his best role for wolves)

If he moved to a big club technically and mentally he’d be found out, like zaha at manu.

Would you say Zaha got found out at Man Utd? Seems like he was just a kid who didn't quite break through.

Also, isn't he technically brilliant?

I think he did. Might be age, it certainly was a factor, but he didn't have it in him to make the grade and i'm not overly sold he'd do it now at a top club. I think if he moves in the next few weeks and its to a CL club he'll struggle, and history will repeat itself. If Traore moves to a CL club it'll be the same for him. Might work for Spain having him as a supersub, but if tht's his role at a CL club, was it worth spending £60m on him?

Technically he's decent, nowt special. When at manu too many holes in his game which he's improved on, but not to the level needed to be a mainstay at a CL club.

OK, I’m not saying he’s good enough to be a CL star. But ‘mentally and technically found out’ seems incredibly harsh.

Why though if it’s true? Manu decided it wasn’t worth the time keeping him on as he had too many flaws in the areas I’ve highlighted. Zaha made the right move and has managed to get the very best out of himself (2018) but his limit has been reached and season gone wasn’t great at all.

He’s an Everton player, that’s his ceiling.

OK, I’m not saying he’s good enough to be a CL star. But ‘mentally and technically found out’ seems incredibly harsh.

Why though if it’s true? Manu decided it wasn’t worth the time keeping him on as he had too many flaws in the areas I’ve highlighted. Zaha made the right move and has managed to get the very best out of himself (2018) but his limit has been reached and season gone wasn’t great at all.

Zaha is that c**t of a player who's ego way outstrips  his ability.  He has spent every minute at Palace trying to move to a 'bigger' club. He did, got found out and was sent back, but for some reason thinks he's still worthy of a champions league team despite not actually showing any noticeable improvement.

He is to Palace what N'Zogbia was to us

Zaha is that c**t of a player who's ego way outstrips  his ability.  He has spent every minute at Palace trying to move to a 'bigger' club. He did, got found out and was sent back, but for some reason thinks he's still worthy of a champions league team despite not actually showing any noticeable improvement.

He is to Palace what N'Zogbia was to us

Absolute nonsense

Ansu Fati and Adama Traore called up for Spain (it's a list with lots of youngsters, Luís Enrique has always said he doesn't care for the League of Nations and will use it to try new players). They will be the first players of African ethnicity to play for Spain.

I found it very funny how quickly Spain moved to call him up after the below photo happened. IIRC, they called him up immediately after this. :lol:

5dc42e812d8a05569755221799922227-600x475.png

They would have been foolish to lose him to Mali, anyway, imo. He is so different to the players they already have.

Would you say Zaha got found out at Man Utd? Seems like he was just a kid who didn't quite break through.

I think he did. Might be age, it certainly was a factor, but he didn't have it in him to make the grade and i'm not overly sold he'd do it now at a top club. I think if he moves in the next few weeks and its to a CL club he'll struggle, and history will repeat itself. If Traore moves to a CL club it'll be the same for him. Might work for Spain having him as a supersub, but if tht's his role at a CL club, was it worth spending £60m on him?

Technically he's decent, nowt special. When at manu too many holes in his game which he's improved on, but not to the level needed to be a mainstay at a CL club.

I do not understand the idea that he wasn't up to grade at Man U. He was 21 or 22 at the time and made less than five appearances I believe. He was signed under Ferguson and Moyes had no interest. It was a waste of time for everyone involved, and I believe Zaha is quite bitter about it. The boy was never given a chance to make the grade. The likes of Dan James and Tahith Chong have had more chances.

Ansu Fati and Adama Traore called up for Spain (it's a list with lots of youngsters, Luís Enrique has always said he doesn't care for the League of Nations and will use it to try new players). They will be the first players of African ethnicity to play for Spain.

I found it very funny how quickly Spain moved to call him up after the below photo happened. IIRC, They called him up immediately after this. :lol:

5dc42e812d8a05569755221799922227-600x475.png

They would have been foolish to lose him to Mali, anyway, imo. He is so different to the players they already have.

I do not understand the idea that he wasn't up to grade at Man U. He was 21 or 22 at the time and made less than five appearances I believe. He was signed under Ferguson and Moyes had no interest. It was a waste of time for everyone involved, and I believe Zaha is quite bitter about it. The boy was never given a chance to make the grade. The likes of Dan James and Tahith Chong have had more chances.

Older than Matty L and he’s been written off on here besides scoring more goals against manu that zaha managed for them.  :lol: :lol:

Zaha is massively bitter about everything, and got to agree with GJ, he’s a cunt with a massive chip on his shoulder. I think James and Chong getting games says more about where manu are than anything else.