Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

That’s what impresses me when on my travels, people generally farm in order to live, provide food for their family or say in Kenya the restaurant we went to, they would use live stock there and there, not processed, manufactured or massively farmed stock. Different worlds, different strokes, different beefs…

Honestly man, I grow my own veg, not enough for the year, but even then the amount I save is ridiculous. If everybody did the same the world would be a different place. 

You don't have to give u the rat race completely, just a little time each day is required.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

Honestly man, I grow my own veg, not enough for the year, but even then the amount I save is ridiculous. If everybody did the same the world would be a different place. 

You don't have to give u the rat race completely, just a little time each day is required.

My mam does the same in her little old West End of Newcastle back garden, my cousin has an alotment too and saves a fortune and his produce pisses all over anything I’ve had from a supermarket. 

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

The horse meat thing was the maddest like. It just goes to show how strong the boundaries we set are. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again like, make veganism as accessible as eating meat and I'll make the jump like. I'm half way there and eat meat less than I used to anyway, the food is sensational now as well. 

After trying veganism on, bang on. I mean, not veganism because the cheese is death but I can give up meat (not fish, fuck fish though) for life.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

After trying veganism on, bang on. I mean, not veganism because the cheese is death but I can give up meat (not fish, fuck fish though) for life.

The cheese is getting better tbf. I had a vegan mac and cheese the other week where the cheese sauce was made from blended cashews and flavourings and it didn't make me want to kill myself. They're getting there when it's melted, I'll give them that. 

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The cheese is getting better tbf. I had a vegan mac and cheese the other week where the cheese sauce was made from blended cashews and flavourings and it didn't make me want to kill myself. They're getting there when it's melted, I'll give them that. 

:lol: I put a slice of vegan cheese on the surface of the sun and nowt happened.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Mike said:

:lol: I put a slice of vegan cheese on the surface of the sun and nowt happened.

You need to put it in the fleshlight for optimal results!

Guest HTT II
19 minutes ago, Mike said:

I don’t think I could give up meat full-time, but of the two if I had to choose between meat or fish, I’d have to choose fish. 

32 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Cashew “cheese” is fucking incredible. 

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I really like that cheese tbf. I think environmentally you can’t make any arguments for factory farming really, even if you don’t ethically oppose it. It’s extremely wasteful and polluting.

Also these are better than real chicken nuggets:

CFA8309B-B864-4AC9-A524-A55386692ECA.jpeg

The quorn ones were legit as fuck. Of course they cost an arm and a leg but they did the job.

On 02/06/2022 at 00:11, Nine said:

Was this the same game that De Jong broke Bennys leg?

No. That game was in our first season back up under Hughton. Lost 3-1 I think. The above game I don't remember, like all the thrashings they've given us. 

Edited by Stuy_O

7 hours ago, Stuy_O said:

No. That game was in our first season back up under Hughton. Lost 3-1 I think. The above game I don't remember, like all the thrashing they've given us. 

2-1.