João Pedro

Just now, hakka said:

Why does anyone follow Luke Edwards from here? :lol: - He has baited and wound up Newcastle fans for years as well as talked utter shite. He should be blocked by everyone on here and ignored. He is usually wrong and is a bellend for his treatment of our fan base. 

I agree, but my thirst for transfer news knows no bounds at the moment.

Very happy we appear to have got a new player. I suspect he will need time to recover from his current injury and Eddie will take his time to bed him in before we see him, but like his potential. All these Brazilian players is fantastic! 

Just now, The Prophet said:

That'll be it. They've probably agreed a deal in  principle with the finer details to be ironed out. The club won't want it leaked as it isn't finalised.

It will be down to structure and fees etc. 

There's no way it doesn't happen now. Especially now that Sarr has fallen through to Villa.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Need an Ornstein or a Leventhal to throw their hat into the ring.

Nah, don't worry about the local journos and least of all Edwards. Romano isn't totally shattering his credibility over a Joao Pedro to Newcastle transfer. The moment he gets a 'Here We Go' wrong he's done. 

Just now, hakka said:

Very happy we appear to have got a new player. I suspect he will need time to recover from his current injury and Eddie will take his time to bed him in before we see him, but like his potential. All these Brazilian players is fantastic! 

His injury is like Schar's head injuries.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Nah, don't worry about the local journos and least of all Edwards. Romano isn't totally shattering his credibility over a Joao Pedro to Newcastle transfer. The moment he gets an 'Here We Go' wrong he's done. 

It's weird isn't it. Even good journalists get 1 wrong occasionally, Romano just keeps getting them right.

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I agree, but my thirst for transfer news knows no bounds at the moment.

I know that feels man... I will be glad when the window shuts. It's been so difficult to keep cool and wait for news given our potential excitement if we land the top attacking talents we want.

So it seems like Romano has confirmed it via info from either Watford or players agent. Meanwhile some UK journalists are reporting that it's not yet a done deal (Hope, Jason Burt, Baldy cunt)

Definitely a strange one. Romano has never given a Here-we-go and been wrong and his reputation is everything. 

Some people have mentioned a possibility is that it has been leaked from Watford side in order to bully NUFC into paying more. Don't think Romano would risk his reputation if there was any inkling of Watford using him in this way.

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

So, as his theory goes, someone at Watford has leaked the news to Romano in an effort to influence Newcastle to close the deal. :rolleyes:

Makes no sense. 

3 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

So, as his theory goes, someone at Watford has leaked the news to Romano in an effort to influence Newcastle to close the deal. :rolleyes:

Coz that's exactly how deals are tied up eh Luke?[emoji38]

28 minutes ago, hakka said:

Why does anyone follow Luke Edwards from here? :lol: - He has baited and wound up Newcastle fans for years as well as talked utter shite. He should be blocked by everyone on here and ignored. He is usually wrong and is a bellend for his treatment of our fan base. 

I don't understand it. Fair enough if you for some weird reason think he is a credible source, but the people who just hate follow him and on top of that share his tweets on here knowing that the only person benefitting from doing that is Edwards just baffles me. Thick af.