João Pedro

10 hours ago, timeEd32 said:

This will obviously end with Edwards saying something like "The deal is now done after a compromise was reached on the add-ons" when it was actually done when Romano and others said so. 

This

Its so easy for him to say , he was right and it wasn’t competed until ……(whatever time he decides to choose)

Journalism in regards to transfers is dead 

Social media killed it 

Romano probably has a very solid contact at Watford - hence the (here we go) 

Whereas puKe eDwArdS has a few old contacts at Newcastle that don’t know much 

This won’t stop him saying he was correct and it wasn’t done Monday night as reported by others.

It’s so obvious, it’s embarrassing 

Talksport broke the info anyway 

Edited by JonBez comesock

If everything has been agreed apart from the exact nature of the £5m add-on, then this is surely going to go through.

I wonder if everything has been sorted, but there's an agreement not to confirm it for the time being. Watford will presumably want a replacement, and they may worry about being ripped off if it's known that they have £25m lying in the bank.

1 minute ago, Cronky said:

If everything has been agreed apart from the exact nature of the £5m add-on, then this is surely going to go through.

I wonder if everything has been sorted, but there's an agreement not to confirm it for the time being. Watford will presumably want a replacement, and they may worry about being ripped off if it's known that they have £25m lying in the bank.

I think it may have just been unofficial agreement and I expect it to go through next couple of days.

I wonder if the hierarchy in Italy have agreed and that is source saying deal done but club side they still don't want to sell and haven't received orders overriding that yet and thats the source for most the journos. 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

I normally see Edwards and Hope as reliable, and Fabrizio is never wrong. Going to be interesting to see who wins this one 

There will be no winner 

Edwards and Hope will say it wasn’t officially agreed until whatever time they say (it’s official) 

All journalists do it 

Edited by JonBez comesock