João Pedro

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

FWIW, I remember a few on here in January, including Stoke's hottest new scout, saying that we should have been in for João Pedro.

Have Stoke ever signed anyone good?  Feel like the word from their scouts should be taken with a grain of salt...

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

FWIW, I remember a few on here in January, including Stoke's hottest new scout, saying that we should have been in for João Pedro.

ManDoon in a couple of years time

BoCNXP9IgAEO_HU.jpg

Just now, Mike said:

Have Stoke ever signed anyone good?  Feel like the word from their scouts should be taken with a grain of salt...

:lol: Arnautovic and Shaqiri were class for them. Bojan should have been too.

Sounds like they've gone downhill though, think they're now being linked with Ben Arfa and 56 year old Ricardo Queresma.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: Arnautovic and Shaqiri were class for them. Bojan should have been too.

Sounds like they've gone downhill though, think they're now being linked with Ben Arfa and 56 year old Ricardo Queresma.

I've begun a quiet "Pardew to Stoke" campaign.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

So we've been told he's not for sale but are preparing a second bid. Interesting.

Seems like he maybe the one. There were people on here who always said that the one we end up with (or at least make a big play for) would be someone out of left field that hasn't been mentioned.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Very much in the Ekitike mould. Young, raw and can play across the front line. If he can add goals to his game, he'll be a serious player.

Aye I like him.  But he’s far from the end product.  

I think it would be an intelligent signing. 

But I don’t expect him to come in and immediately be a massive upgrade on what we have. Honestly, without another more established attacker coming in - it’s a little underwhelming. 

Much prefer him to Dennis mind. You can tell he has real footballing ability. 

Just now, andyc35i said:

Didn’t he score against us last year climbing above every one of our defenders to get that header?

He also showed a bit of needle about him in that game if I remember. Only 20 years old with massive potential, add the fact he’s another Brazilian not much no to like about this deal if they can pull it off.

*tin hat ready* I can actually see him playing off Callum Wilson on the left possibly replacing Maxi. I think Eddie is becoming more fed up with his final ball and has for a long time. Tons of ability, but those final balls are crucial.

….just a thought…!  

1 minute ago, Geordie Boyo said:

*tin hat ready* I can actually see him playing off Callum Wilson on the left possibly replacing Maxi. I think Eddie is becoming more fed up with his final ball and has for a long time. Tons of ability, but those final balls are crucial.

….just a thought…!  

Is Almirons final ball better than Maxi's?