João Pedro

I think/hope we still go for him.  Look at his highlight reels and he spends a lot of time in wide areas and drifting about.  Something ASM and Almiron have had licence to do at times under Howe. As mentioned, Watford fans seemed to be suggesting he is best inside left or right or behind the striker.  Not as the 9.   

A squad where you have the pace and dribbling abilities of Isak, Joao Pedro and ASM is going to be pretty exciting to watch.   

1 hour ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Brighton denied it because at the point he let out his catchphrase nothing had been agreed between Chelsea and Brighton. Chelsea upped their offer by 10m which got the deal agreed.

There is zero chance  Brighton would've released their statement if at that point in time the deal had been agreed.

I'd imagine there's even less chance of Chelsea upping their offer by £10million, if they'd agreed a fee. But we did force an extra £2million out of West Ham for Dyer.

12 minutes ago, Dembacha said:

What was the first game he attended out of interest?

I get the feeling he's only ever turned up at games against the top clubs. We've put in some spirited performances but never rally matched them. Sunday's game might have demonstrated that we're improving faster than anticipated. Might have encouraged him about his investment.