Alexander Isak

Disco

He was shit hot 2 seasons ago mate. He had a bad season last year but believe he got hurt and just didn’t really kick it back into gear. 

he def played the all action role at Sociedad. 

20 minutes ago, astraguy said:

How come he didn't do that well at his other clubs? Playing style? i have no doubts in my mind next season bare injury he'll fighting the top 3 top goal scorers in the league he has everything imo

He beat Zlatans goal record for a Swedish player in a La Liga season playing for Sociedad without taking penalties when he was 21 years old.

Never really got a chance at Dortmund, but scored a ridiculous amount of goals when he went on loan to Holland when he was 19 or something. 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

:lol:

What's funny? Is 1/3 of a season and a few goals against bottom half sides the makings of a £60m player now? 

What's Lingard worth after that West Ham stint? 

Settle down fanboy. 

20 minutes ago, JUICE690 said:

Daft penalty given against him. The fuck else is was supposed to do with it at that height?

That's the question that should be asked about any rule/rule change.

I think our new dark arts tactic should be for all our players to keep their heads at hip height as soon as they enter the opposing penalty area. Especially for set pieces.

32 minutes ago, Froggy said:

What's funny? Is 1/3 of a season and a few goals against bottom half sides the makings of a £60m player now? 

What's Lingard worth after that West Ham stint? 

Settle down fanboy. 

Same amount of goals in this season, despite being injured for half of it, as Martial has in 3 years :lol:

Second highest goals per minutes in the PL this season as well. Settle down, idiot. 

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Same amount of goals in this season, despite being injured for half of it, as Martial has in 3 years :lol:

Second highest goals per minutes in the PL this season as well. Settle down, idiot. 

What has Martial got to do with anything? But if you're going there Martial, who many on here think is shit, has 1 goal or assist every 90 minutes in the PL this season. Isak has 0.88...

Discuss. 

EDIT: idiot. :lol:

Edited by Froggy

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

What has Martial got to do with anything? But if you're going there Martial, who many on here think is shit, has 1 goal or assist every 90 minutes in the PL this season. Isak has 0.88...

Discuss. 

Comparing to a striker that cost roughly the same, who you rate. Seems like a fair comparison like. But I guess Martial should be almost twice as expensive thanks to that extra .12 assists per 90 that he's got :lol:

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Comparing to a striker that cost roughly the same, who you rate. Seems like a fair comparison like. But I guess Martial should be almost twice as expensive thanks to that extra .12 assists per 90 that he's got :lol:

I like Martial and think he's a capable player, but we definitely overpaid at the time and I don't think he's anywhere close to world class, whereas you think Isak is a world beater and well worth £60m+ after a mere 900 minutes. That's the difference. 

No need to mock the per 90 stats. You brought them up. And in goal contributions per game your boy is worse than Martial. :lol:

Worth noting that I said Isak was a good signing, and I think he's a good player. Doesn't change that £60m was expensive. 

Edited by Froggy

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Discuss. 

EDIT: idiot. :lol:

For what you paid for Antony we managed to get Isak AND Guimaraes man :lol:

Why are you even commenting on our singings man? Chill out. Be humble :lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

For what you paid for Antony we managed to get Isak AND Guimaraes man :lol:

Why are you even commenting on our singings man? Chill out. Be humble :lol:

I was quoted from 6 months ago man for saying he was expensive. :lol: he was. Antony was beyond expensive. A stupid fee. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I like Martial and think he's a capable player, but we definitely overpaid at the time and I don't think he's anywhere close to world class, whereas you think Isak is a world beater and well worth £60m+ after a mere 900 minutes. That's the difference. 

No need to mock the per 90 stats. You brought them up. And in goal contributions per game your boy is worse than Martial. :lol:

Worth noting that I said Isak was a good signing, and I think he's a good player. Doesn't change that £60m was expensive. 

I've seen him since he was 16 years old, so it's not based on 900 minutes :lol:

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Isak has been considered one of the most talented young strikers in the game for a while now. How much did you think we should have paid for him?

Considering the likes of yourselves are blowing £90 million for Antony and Chelsea are blowing the same on Mudryk, I think we did very well.

Manure have got Wout Weghorst regularly playing upfront for them. :lol::lol::lol:

Wout fucking Weghorst :lol:

Isak is playing a different game.

Edited by Dokko

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I've seen him since he was 16 years old, so it's not based on 900 minutes :lol:

Are you a talent scout or a coach? :lol:

Again, I said he was a good signing. It doesn't mean that £60m wasn't expensive. I wasn't the only one thinking that as well.

I couldn't care less if Antony starts banging in 20 a season. What we paid for him was ludicrous and I think what you paid for Isak was a huge fee as well. 

The whole thing started because we were criticised for spending £60m on Casemiro and I found it hypocritical when you were defending spending £60m on a 1 in 3 La Liga striker, but at the end of the day if it's what the team needs then who cares. 

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Manure have got Wout Weghorst regularly playing upfront for them. :lol::lol::lol:

Wout fucking Weghorst :lol:

Isak is playing a different game.

Even Weghorst was smashing them in when he was in Holland and Germany. :lol: