Alexander Isak

Disco

watching Arsenal v Man U from 2005 on sky and it’s scary how much he and Henry are alike at times. We’re going to have to improve big time if we want to keep him.

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

watching Arsenal v Man U from 2005 on sky and it’s scary how much he and Henry are alike at times. We’re going to have to improve big time if we want to keep him.

Yes Arsenal and other clubs will come sniffing eventually. I see us keeping Isak more than Bruno though (I think he might go after next season) so I’m not that concerned really. They don’t have any reason to sell Isak unless the player agitates a move.

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Others have already said, but any future attacking signings need to be made to get the absolute best out of Isak.

I think a 4-2-3-1 is the way to go imho. Not that i think we will. 

Was hoping he’d get a goal yesterday but it didn’t seem to be happening. Just a fraction off with everything up at the sharp end. The supporting cast didn’t make the best use of him either. 

5 hours ago, OverThere said:

I've been saying the same for an age but week after week same old same old.

Given the actual players available who would you play as the midfield 2 and who at 10?

23 hours ago, Smal said:

Imagine him in Arsenal's team this season. We really don't play to his strengths, he would thrive in front of such a creative midfield.

3 hours ago, Lotus said:

Given the actual players available who would you play as the midfield 2 and who at 10?

I'm not entirely convinced a 4-2-3-1 would suit us with the current personnel, but if we had to play that formation I'd try Miley at 10 with Bruno and Longstaff as midfield 2.

6 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Gordon could easily play #10 in a 4-2-3-1. He comes inside so much he's half doing it already.

Bruno and Tonali as the two.

Would be a waste of Gordon's pace and directness playing at 10.

4 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

Would be a waste of Gordon's pace and directness playing at 10.

This! Also not exactly creative or the playmaking type of player as an ideal 10. Leave him on the left. As of now we don't have the personnel to go 4-2-3-1. I think we should though if we wish to get the best out of Isak.

2 hours ago, Stottie said:

Gordon could easily play #10 in a 4-2-3-1. He comes inside so much he's half doing it already.

Bruno and Tonali as the two.

Tonali is not available....