Alexander Isak

Disco

17 minutes ago, Heron said:

He does but seemingly it's too difficult for folk :lol:

Anything with more than 5 words is too difficult for the glakey mannequins that fill our ends these days. 

1 hour ago, captainhaircut said:

I thought he had Gimme, Gimme, Gimme?

It’s a massive rip-off of Spurs’ chant (most are I guess, for all clubs) and the lyrics are shite in comparison. 

We can’t even get the words right to Blaydon races and always sing at some sort of Happy Hardcore MC tempo. So it’s no surprise Isak’s chant never gets an airing. 

I’m not remotely patriotic and while I’m proud of our region, Im not someone who’s desperate for players to come through that are local but I long for the day we have a Geordie striker who’s elite again

1 minute ago, Mike said:

It’s scary how much he reminds me of him. His running gait, even the way he shapes his body when shooting. He’s an absolute killer 

Edited by Sempiternal

His body shape is definitely Henry. I don’t think he runs with it quite like Henry though, he doesn’t have quite as much flow even though his feet are actually better 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

It’s scary how much he reminds me of him. His running gait, even the way he shapes his body when shooting. He’s an absolute killer 

Genuine Pro Evo regen. Needs 10 more lbs of muscle, but that might be the Yank in me.

4 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

And the way he’s also 10x better than Henry. 

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

His body shape is definitely Henry. I don’t think he runs with it quite like Henry though, he doesn’t have quite as much flow even though his feet are actually better 

Aye at full speed, that’s fair. I think when he’s 1v1 that leggy sort of slow down run reminds me of him a lot. 

Edited by Sempiternal