Alexander Isak

Disco

Fucking love the ice man, me.  He needs wrapping in cotton wool and given any new deal he wants tbh.

I still think the Bruno is the more likely ‘big name’ sale in the summer (if there is one).  Obviously, would rather that there aren’t any of our better players going. 

9 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Fucking love the ice man, me.  He needs wrapping in cotton wool and given any new deal he wants tbh.

I still think the Bruno is the more likely ‘big name’ sale in the summer (if there is one).  Obviously, would rather that there aren’t any of our better players going. 

Don’t think we sell a “big name” this summer! 🤞🏻 

Ice man!  🥶 😎 

It's hard to believe how delusional and clueless some football fans are.

I stumbled on a ridiculous Man Utd podcast yesterday, where they were arguing about going after Isak instead of Toney, and that the £70 million they would spend on Toney should be instead used to go after Isak, who would join them because they are a bigger club.

I was completely dumbfounded. These are the same people that were mocking when we signed him by the way.

My goodness.

24 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I stumbled on a ridiculous Man Utd podcast yesterday, where they were arguing about going after Isak instead of Toney, and that the £70 million they would spend on Toney should be instead used to go after Isak, who would join them because they are a bigger club.

I was completely dumbfounded. These are the same people that were mocking when we signed him by the way.

My goodness.

Big 6 fans have been so spoiled by their wealth and success that they think the rest of the sport is there to serve them. It’s the same dynamic we’re seeing with Ashworth. Any resistance to what they want is seen as unjust.

4 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Big 6 fans have been so spoiled by their wealth and success that they think the rest of the sport is there to serve them. It’s the same dynamic we’re seeing with Ashworth. Any resistance to what they want is seen as unjust.

Yeah, they start clutching their pearls when "non top 6 clubs" stick to their guns and start acting like Ronnie Pickering. 

Edited by NG32

7 minutes ago, Smal said:

ah, what a guy. Those quotes are the antidote to last night’s disappointment.

Absolutely beautiful timing. Just magnificent.

20 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Had this exact conversation with a Villa fan who was a patient at work. He was saying exactly this. 

23 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Fortunately we can say £200m and the other clubs will know we mean it 

52 minutes ago, KaKa said:

My goodness.

Ah yes, the same price as a 1 in 3 striker from Serie A from a team who needs money.. :lol:

There’s a good chance Bruno goes, selling Isak too risks wrecking too much of our progression and a massive negative reaction from fan base. Sends out completely the wrong message regarding ambition.  

8 minutes ago, Menace said:

Ah yes, the same price as a 1 in 3 striker from Serie A from a team who needs money.. :lol:

It was crazy man.

Not to mention the fact that is basically what we paid for Isak in the first place.

Any kind of discussion would have to at least start at doubling our money minimum.

The level of delusion was astonishing.

6 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

There’s a good chance Bruno goes, selling Isak too risks wrecking too much of our progression and a massive negative reaction from fan base. Sends out completely the wrong message regarding ambition.  

So does selling Bruno, Longstaff, Almiron, Wilson and possibly Trippier and Willock will be the ones who the club will be looking at moving on imo. At the end of the day the owners will be the ones making those decisions as Howe has already previously stated. 

5 minutes ago, ShootShoot said:

Clubs probably looking to up ticket prices next season theres gonna be uproar if either Bruno or Isak is allowed to leave 

This summer they won’t! 

1 hour ago, Thumbheed said:

Inject it straight into my veins

Absolutely love that mind. What a talent he is and he's ours! :love: