Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

He’s basically become a Scouser, entitled, moaning, angry, everything is always someone else’s fault and doesn’t like it when no-one likes them or dares to have a go. 

Just now, Holmesy said:

Klopp is fast turning from everyone's second favourite manager to an entitled, moaning cunt. He's all fucking smiles until things don't go his way.

I've said the very same thing for a while now.

Anyway, my good mate who is a LFC fan was full of praise for how we played and defended last night and said some of our play-acting was Everton levels of shit-housery, but they’ve done it in the past and it’s all gamesmanship. He said we need that if we are to be successful and was shocked a meek Howe as he called him has developed that type of mentality. Also said not many teams go to Anfield and have a right go. He also feels they are in transition right now and their whole midfield needs replaced. 

is there a luckier team than Liverpool ever? especially at Anfield. Still gutted and fuming, especially the Dua Lipa lovers booing our lads off. No doubt about it if we had a full side we'd have beat them lastnight they were there for the taking. Problem is when you bring Wood and Murphy on you are pretty much conceding the game.

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s basically become a Scouser, entitled, moaning, angry, everything is always someone else’s fault and doesn’t like it when no-one likes them or dares to have a go. 

Klopp thinks every team has to go to Anfield and play like Man City, fast becoming the most hated manager in the league.

49 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Klopp is fast turning from everyone's second favourite manager to an entitled, moaning cunt. He's all fucking smiles until things don't go his way.

He’s been a bellend for ages. His vendetta against Burnley was pathetic.

1 hour ago, Dr Venkman said:

I’m even more pissed off this morning than I was last night [emoji38]

Same here. :lol:

I've got mental images flashing through my mind of Klopp getting absolute dog's abuse in the return fixture. The lack of respect he showed us before, during and after the game was deplorable. Cunt.

I’ve noticed before when it concerns us,that incidents I expect the commentator to comment on,and VAR to have a serious look at,are all but brushed under the carpet.As the game continues,we hear ‘VAR has looked at it and have seen no offence’ It’s as if VAR are waiting for the commentator to bring it to the attention of VAR.

Are Liverpool fans beginning to realise that we’ll soon be a real threat to the SKY 6 ,or however many it is this season? 

That late goal was an absolute sickener like.  Couldn't sleep for ages last night.  Then woke up at 3 running it all through my head again.  But it doesn't change the thoughts on the performance and the positives.  I was expecting fuck all and we came so close with half our starters missing.  

I'm actually not as annoyed about the extra time as everyone else.  I think we tried a few more bits of time wasting after the 90 was up and Pope was down for a fair while.  Looked genuinely winded and landed heavily, TBF. 

The offside is bollocks and why I hate VAR for it, as the angles always seem misleading and really not 100% sure how it works.  Especially now we are supposed to have this increased margin for error.  Which was why Rashford's goal stood against these, but wouldn't have last season.  It's not why offside came in and it's now in the defending team's favour, but I suppose by the letter of the law, it was off? 

I do find it odd that they were so fucking riled about us slowing them down and making the game disjointed.  Surely that's not a new tactic against them/any decent side?  Wolves, who were playing at home against the mighty Newcastle United.  Were doing it from about 35 minutes in on Sunday.  Matey that Schar caught was down for about 4 minutes FFS. 

It felt like they only got so pissy about it.  As Klopp was feeling the heat on the sideline and realised his team were playing shite and had no answer to us for a good hour or so.  So he was just complaining about everything.  Straight out of the Wenger/Mourinho/Fergie playbook.  We took our time with fouls and set pieces, Pope pushing the limits etc.  But it is to be expected in a game like that.  Especially if you're winning. 

A lot of the 'injuries' and knocks seemed pretty genuine to me.  Joelinton runs himself into the ground every week and often goes down.  Lascelles was clearly hurt and dead on his feet at the end.  Quite a few of the head injuries were just standard for a game at this level.  Pro footballer feels a touch on his head or face, hits the deck and spends ages rolling about.  Nowt new there.  

For their sake, thank fuck ASM and Schar weren't playing.  As I reckon Anfield would have burst into flames from all of their fans spontaneously combusting at their antics :lol: