Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle United (31/08/2022)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I wish Joelinton hadn't crossed that ball 40 secs earlier and gone to their corner flag instead but hey-ho

Yeah, next time let's not even try to go for the winner.

Let's actually just not even try to score all game. Maybe we can sit back and hope for a draw.

I feel like we might need some sort of intensive football reintegration programme for some of our fans who have been beaten down so much over the last 15 years that they can't even remember what the point of the game is :lol:

Edited by OpenC

Fuckin hilarious seeing their fans reaction to our team coming off. I'm shocked by it to be honest. You've just scored a last gasp winner against little old Newcastle yet you go on like that. I must be naive but I thought we were liked by scousers. But like what has already been said what did they expect us to do exactly with our wafer thin squad? Just shows how far we have come. The big teams are now shitting themselves that we don't just turn up in our best sexy get up ready to gleefully roll over and be dicked bareback for 90 mins anymore. 

23 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I must be naive but I thought we were liked by scousers. 

Yer jokin' aren't yer. I used to have a look see on RAWK a few years ago. They're a complete bunch of nasty arrogant bellends who do fuck all but play the victim card when things go against them, never a good word for anybody, fuck 'em! The blue bin dippers are probably even worse.

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

Fuckin hilarious seeing their fans reaction to our team coming off. I'm shocked by it to be honest. You've just scored a last gasp winner against little old Newcastle yet you go on like that. I must be naive but I thought we were liked by scousers. But like what has already been said what did they expect us to do exactly with our wafer thin squad? Just shows how far we have come. The big teams are now shitting themselves that we don't just turn up in our best sexy get up ready to gleefully roll over and be dicked bareback for 90 mins anymore. 

It's mental isn't it. We score a 98th minute winner and I'm floating across to Rosies high on life to enjoy it.

You could be forgiven for forgetting that these had actually won the game the tantrums they've all been throwing the last 24 hours. Or that for all they are playing the victim card, they actually got every decision going from the ref on the night.

It's bizarre.

1 hour ago, pedro111 said:

The amount of gloating from them had amazed me. Seems like we really rattled them last night to. The booing video is nonsense and loved Howe’s reaction to it 🙌🏽

1 hour ago, Ken Boon said:

Yer jokin' aren't yer. I used to have a look see on RAWK a few years ago. They're a complete bunch of nasty arrogant bellends who do fuck all but play the victim card when things go against them, never a good word for anybody, fuck 'em! The blue bin dippers are probably even worse.

I will admit that I am basing my view of scousers off the 90's Harry Palmer video I used to watch religiously as a kid.

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

I mean that's got to be bullshit right?

5 minutes added in 45, then 3 in 5? Pretty sure there were injuries and we were wasting time all second half. I'll accept the 3 added in injury time if the original injury time was 20.

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

That's part of the gripe Henry. We knew it would be, circumstances suiting it, at Liverpool whilst the same time wasting during Leicester 2-0 Southampton will not get treat the same way.

And why is every second counted in stoppage time here but the best part of half an hour of the ball being dead during the 90 ignored? Like nothing can happen in those extra 30minutes? Two wrongs done make a right, its the same game/sport in time added on as before.

Edited by Wolfcastle