Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

Looks like I'm turning into your dedicated Garang reporter...

Started the last three games and (apparently) was Volendam's highest rated player in two of those.

Unfortunately, they seem to be an appalling squad bound for relegation so being their best doesn't mean a great deal. Somewhat better than being rated their worst...

5 minutes ago, TRC said:

Its an odd choice to send him to Volendam. Playing in a relegation isnt great for confidence, I'd rather he was in a lesser league but nearer the top.

You know absolutely fuck all about how to develop young footballers though.

That looks very simple but was so neatly done. Brought the ball down and set up the cross with one touch, having already seen the run of the striker and played the perfect ball for him. Did it with his left foot from the left,  when he usually plays on the right. Genuine two footed player.

On 03/10/2023 at 07:41, TRC said:

Its an odd choice to send him to Volendam. Playing in a relegation isnt great for confidence, I'd rather he was in a lesser league but nearer the top.

On 03/10/2023 at 07:47, christ said:

You know absolutely fuck all about how to develop young footballers though.

:lol: geez

17 minutes ago, Deuce said:

:lol: geez

best thing is you can read this as:

A - “Geez” -  in a bewildered London accent fewming at geezers making over exaggerated points 

B - “Jeez” - Yankee bemusement at said geezers.

NT manager makes a big deal about picking people in form rather than relying on past performance.

Garang hasn't played enough in recent times but will definitely be in Arnold's plans. If he keeps up his current form is just about nailed on to go the Asian Cup in January.

11 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

During Howe's pre-West Ham pressa, iirc, one of the journalists asked about Minteh. Not a mention of Kuol. 

Ok so Minteh's at the better team and doing better but I hope the other young lad doesn't and hasn't been cut adrift a bit.

Who knows, but after his crap time at Hearts it looks like he's definitely getting his mojo back.

He's just turned 19 and kids need their confidence to perform. They can lose it so easily.

1 hour ago, Coastie said:

Who knows, but after his crap time at Hearts it looks like he's definitely getting his mojo back.

He's just turned 19 and kids need their confidence to perform. They can lose it so easily.

Mental to think this was only a year ago....

https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=kuol+v+Argetina&oq=kuol+v+Argetina&aqs=avast..69i64.48j0j1&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:d3c11ef9,vid:mRnsOWCwmUs,st:0

Edited by Groundhog63