Garang Kuol

Johnny

A bit of feel good attention from Bruno and co. is exactly what he needs if he's got any hope at all.

His brother became a legend for me at Melbourne City FC on Football Manager. Garang refused to join though. 

17 minutes ago, 80 said:

A bit of feel good attention from Bruno and co. is exactly what he needs if he's got any hope at all.

Honestly think if he's got a hope of breaking through at this point after those last couple of loans, it's by staying at the club. See if he sinks or swims with the help of the cracking personalities and environment we seem to have. 

16 minutes ago, wiseman said:

He looked like he was nowhere near as fit as the rest of the squad even the other youngsters. 

2 minutes ago, wormy said:

Honestly think if he's got a hope of breaking through at this point after those last couple of loans, it's by staying at the club. See if he sinks or swims with the help of the cracking personalities and environment we seem to have. 

Yeah if he doesn't look as fit as the rest of his age group here, a season getting to "Howe fitness" would do him a lot of good. Get him training with our squad, playing for the U23s, it has to be better than another loan away. 

Yup. I'm like a broken record on the point of keeping our most promising youth in-house now but I feel it even more so now after Hall's been added to the list of Howeifications.

It may take a lot for him to trust a youngster but they're obviously getting a bloody good education while they remain on the fringes. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Any good today?

Wasn’t really involved (played a central forward role). Couple of bad touches. Hopefully he gets more minutes and makes more of a contribution next game. 

Same age as Minteh who is streets ahead of him in terms of experience and ability at the moment. Hopefully we have gained some new fans in Australia by signing him.

5 hours ago, Newcastle Fan said:

I don't think he's even league two level, makes sense why he couldn't make it in shit teams.

Haven't spent my entire life watching football around that level, I think you make a fair assessment.