Garang Kuol

Johnny

6 hours ago, CFlan said:

Upgrading our club interviewer is more important that RW at the moment. Absolutely pays no attention to what has been said and just asks the questions he has already planned out :lol: 

He also answers the questions for him. No open questions, just stuff that the interviewee pretty much just has to agree with or not. ‘Would you say you like the look of this magnificent stadium and are happy to be here?’ 

‘Umm….. yes’ 

4 hours ago, Scotty66 said:

Is it true if he plays in 3 World Cup games he automatically gets his work permit? 

I don't know about automatic but the usual rule is for countries outside (I think) the top 20, you must have played 75% of the last few internationals. Don't know if there's a time limit - like over the last 12 months or so.

The club can also apply for a special dispensation regarding a youth player who is particularly outstanding and would make a big difference/improvement to the league.

The pressure on Arnie to take him to the WC is pretty much irresistible. Just needs to keep performing for Central Coast and I reckon his confidence will be off the scale right now.  

13 hours ago, LV said:

He also answers the questions for him. No open questions, just stuff that the interviewee pretty much just has to agree with or not. ‘Would you say you like the look of this magnificent stadium and are happy to be here?’ 

‘Umm….. yes’ 

I know what you mean, but so many interviewers now ask that sort of question, and he isn't the worst culprit. 

15 hours ago, LV said:
21 hours ago, CFlan said:

Upgrading our club interviewer is more important that RW at the moment. Absolutely pays no attention to what has been said and just asks the questions he has already planned out :lol: 

‘Umm….. yes’ 

That was the first thing I noticed. There's almost nothing for them to add and it seems to make some of the uncomfortable because they can't just say "yes". 

Who's the interviewer? Is he an actual journalist (or whatever it's called) or just some normal dude? 

At the risk of over-hyping...

Two articles indicative of how highly he's rated in Oz. This one calls him Australia's answer to Erling Haaland:

Garang Kuol set for unmissable A-League Men farewell ahead of Premier League move | Sporting News Australia

And this suggests Oz should build their entire World Cup campaign around him:

The Socceroos need an entirely new approach for 2022 World Cup - FTBL | The home of football in Australia

On 29/09/2022 at 13:28, Coastie said:

If NUFC don't make a minimum of 15mill profit on GK then I will submit myself to the attention of enthusiastic prostitutes until death,

I am that hesitant about his qualities...

I'm hesitant as to who's paying.