Newcastle United vs. Everton - 19/10/22 @ 7:30pm (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Wilson should not be dropped for a winnable game at home to save him for a likely defeat away at the weekend. Of the 3 games this week this is the one to prioritise.

This is the game to go for all 3 points so I think Targett in for Burn and Willock in for Longstaff, which makes the team a little bit more attacking in midfield.

Be nice to see a substitute cameo from Shelvey too.

Go all out for this one. I know it's bad but I've sort of written off Spurs. They're not an out & out attacking team but the front line is deadly. Horrible team to play against. Get these 3 points on Wednesday and if we really do need to protect Wilson I'd do it against them.

I agree, would go all out to win at home against Everton, then rest a few against Spurs.

We need to prioritise points and I think everyone would agree that we should reap more at home to a poor everton side than away to a steady top six side.

I think we might see...

Pope

Trippier 

Schar 

Botman 

Targett

Bruno 

Willock 

Joe

Fraser 

Wilson

Miggy 

At the weekend it wouldn't be at all surprising to see us go three at the back. Spurs' wing backs tore us a new one at their place last season.

Try and get the result as quickly as possible and then shithouse our way to preserve a 2 goal+ cushion and then bring on 5 subs for the key men in attack to give them enough extra rest for Sunday. 

Just now, Kanji said:

Try and get the result as quickly as possible and then shithouse our way to preserve a 2 goal+ cushion and then bring on 5 subs for the key men in attack to give them enough extra rest for Sunday. 

And then we concede two in injury time ;D

Just now, buzza said:

Just read in the Liverpool echo that Big Fwank has a full squad to choose from and no injuries (1st teamers) or suspensions.

Calvert Lewin to come back in from start.

Don’t think that’s a disaster about Calvert-Lewis as he’s hardly match fit. We get an early goal and the game will be over. They’re appalling from an attacking point of view 

15 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Weren't we still like two months away from our first win last season? :lol:

Aye, 6 weeks away :lol:

There was obviously all that talk about how no team that hadn't won by X date had ever stayed up, but our points total via draws was still higher than other teams that had survived.