Newcastle United vs. Everton - 19/10/22 @ 7:30pm (Amazon Prime)

HaydnNUFC

Weirdly not all that confident of 3 points tonight. Suppose my fears will be either eased or exacerbated once the line-ups are revealed.

I do think we’ll see quite a bit of Wood and Fraser today, unfortunately.

Edited by McCormick

24 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Weirdly not all that confident of 3 points tonight. Suppose my fears will be either eased or exacerbated once the line-ups are revealed.

Had a similar feeling these past few days. We may have the best defence records in the league, but Everton's isn't bad at all (only conceded 11), Coady and Tarkowski really seem to have shored them up. Got a feeling it may be a bit of dud 0-0, or 1-0 either way. Wouldn't be shocked at all if they nicked one on the break then just sat an absorbed pressure. Like a rerun of the Bournemouth game. 

30 minutes ago, McCormick said:

I’d expect Fraser to start over Murphy, no great difference between them tbh.

42 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Same here, Everton will come to defend and we struggle to break down teams that come to defend 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

We could have really done with having some of our flair players in for this; Maxi or Isak. Saying that I’d expect Wilson to put away a chance and I reckon we might see Botman on the scoresheet with a header 

‘Na na na na na na na na Botman

Na na na na na na na na Botman

Botman, Botman, Botman’

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Thinking the same. I know we're better than these but I'm not confident. Don't think Wilsons hamstrings will take 3 games in a week so I think there's a strong chance we play Wood tonight, and well, he's not very good is he.

Honestly don’t get the negativity.

We’re the best we’ve been in years. 

We’ve just gone toe to toe with Man U in their own backyard, we matched City and Liverpool. But Everton at home is making people nervous??

Just now, LV said:

Honestly don’t get the negativity.

We’re the best we’ve been in years. 

We’ve just gone toe to toe with Man U in their own backyard, we matched City and Liverpool. But Everton at home is making people nervous??

I’m nervous for every game we need play and will be regardless of how good we are or become.