Newcastle United 1-0 Everton (19/10/2022)

Yorkie

Adding to the comments about him but Gordon is never a £30m plus player. He’s all attitude and diving and very little else. Everton should cash in rather than giving him the 100k that he’s after. 

1 hour ago, Dr Venkman said:

I was sat in L7 in the Leazes, their fans were absolutely shite.

they were mind ,never heard the fuckers all game . 

what’s the new Bruno etc song by the way? Couldn’t make it out 

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I actually thought Everton were alright. I know they created fuck all but I reckon against most other sides they would have got something. 

They’re a bit like we used to be, awful to watch but over a season you’ll be fine.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

I actually thought Everton were alright. I know they created fuck all but I reckon against most other sides they would have got something. 

They were shit. Could’ve played until midnight and I doubt they’d have mustered a meaningful shot at goal.

They had loads of possession, however at appeared to be very much at our say so. We only really played near our best for ten mins, scored and could’ve had a couple more. Outside of that we seemed very happy to preserve our energy and let them try and play through us.

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

I'm in the Milburn, pretty much on the Gallowgate/Milburn corner flag and tbf to them, they sounded pretty noisy at the start.  Obviously died off a bit, but for a period they were possibly noisier than anyone (visitors to SJP) I've heard this season.

Edited by Wilson

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

I'm in the family section. Heard them once or twice before we scored. Nothing after that. Good turn out from them though for a midweek game.

58 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think it was a very comfortable win despite being 1-0. Never ever thought that Everton were going to score. 

3-0 wouldn't have been flattering, despite them having spells where they were in control of the ball. 

Anyone have any issues with Amazon Prime last night? My resolution annoyingly kept dropping to around 360p throughout the match - only lasted a few seconds but enough for it to become really irritating. 

My mate text me (who was watching it on IPTV) to say what a goal from Almiron 3-4 seconds before he buried it on my stream.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Anyone have any issues with Amazon Prime last night? My resolution annoyingly kept dropping to around 360p throughout the match - only lasted a few seconds but enough for it to become really irritating. 

My mate text me (who was watching it on IPTV) to say what a goal from Almiron 3-4 seconds before he buried it on my stream.

I did when I went through my fire stick but when I streamed it via the app directly on my smart tv it seemed to clear the picture up. There was still a time late though. 

1 minute ago, LV said:

I did when I went through my fire stick but when I streamed it via the app directly on my smart tv it seemed to clear the picture up. There was still a time late though. 

Ran mine through the Amazon App on my sky box.

Turned it off, ran it through the Amazon App pre-installed on the Smart TV. Same issue.

I know theres a lag when it comes to streaming but don't usually expect it to behind IPTV.