Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Really think it's going to be Arsenal's title like, there's just something a bit off about Man City this season. Chelsea comfortably the better side here, don't see City winning this. They've got harder games than this coming up too, whereas Arsenal look good. Definite the best side we've played this season.

Long way to go. Arteta already losing it and we ain’t even at half way point ?

Arsenal still have to play Man City twice? Two wins and they are back in the race plus a few London derbies.

As machine like as Haaland is with his finishing. Could it be that they miss their extra midfielder/false 9 type of striker in some games?  

Some of the chat when he signed was that they would lose a man for all their intricate passing networks and triangles. Meaning they won’t have as much control of the ball and territory, as usual. 

Haaland doesn’t get involved or offer anything to link the play. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

As machine like as Haaland is with his finishing. Could it be that they miss their extra midfielder/false 9 type of striker in some games?  

Some of the chat when he signed was that they would lose a man for all their intricate passing networks and triangles. Meaning they won’t have as much control of the ball and territory, as usual. 

Haaland doesn’t get involved or offer anything to link the play. 

I definitely think there is some truth in that 

I think someone like Kane is what they really needed to make them much better overall but he obviously bottled it 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I definitely think there is some truth in that 

I think someone like Kane is what they really needed to make them much better overall but he obviously bottled it 

Yep. Seems daft to say when you look at how many goals Haaland has scored for them and when you factor in their ages. 

But I feel like they would have been unstoppable for a few years if they got Kane last season. 

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

Even though he's not there, it always comes back to Kouadio Koné. The talent coming out of France is still obscene.

Was just referring to your purple hyperlinks on the FBref screenshot :laugh: