Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Lampard to "reflect on all the missed chances when it was 0-0 on the night" he says about a tie they were 2-0 down, are now 4-0 down in, having not played any attacking players for an hour.

:lol: I cannot believe the team he put out.

Just now, KaKa said:

It was a really good team, and he was really unlucky. Give him the job!

8 years, Toddsy.

:lol: Randomly remembered we actually gave Pardew an 8 year deal. :okay:

Just now, The Prophet said:

While a Milan derby is tasty as out in a semi final. Neither side should be anywhere near the last four in the CL.

Why? Surely it's a good thing to finally have a bit of variety (if you can even call it that given their respective histories in the competition)?

Just now, Yorkie said:

Why? Surely it's a good thing to finally have a bit of variety (if you can even call it that given their respective histories in the competition)?

The old football romantic in me loves it, but they'll get wasted in the final. They're absolute cannon fodder at the very highest level.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I think he means coz they are both really poor sides.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Frank Lampard's second spell makes him the first manager in Chelsea's 118-year history to lose his first four games in charge

Fucking muy delicioso.

Milan definitely deserved to win over the two legs but for me it's a loss for the competition. Napoli have ran out of form at just the wrong time, and picked up key knocks/injuriesa/suspensions (a bit like us for the LC final). Even then they've been done by a stubborn performance where if they'd took chances at key points over the two legs they would possibly have won.

Napoli in full flight would have given any team from the other side a really good game in a final. Neither of the Milan sides will, unfortunately.

Edited by ponsaelius