Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Ten Hag looks lost. Can't setup or inspire his team to a good 2nd half performance to save his life. This and bringing in Antony for a laughable 90 million and using Weghorst way too much makes me doubt he is the future for them.

Man U have four games against teams with absolutely nothing to play for, and three of them at home. It's between us and the dippers for the last place now.

Just now, Beth said:

Man U have four games against teams with absolutely nothing to play for, and three of them at home. It's between us and the dippers for the last place now.

:lol:

Still got third sewn up, apparently.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

As professional footballers I’d expect they’re playing for pride, highest finishing place possible to benefit their club  and their fans as a minimum! 

1 minute ago, Rich said:

:lol:

Still got third sewn up, apparently.

Well I'd rather have Man U's pts total and final four fixtures than ours, but that said it would take a massive collapse from us now to miss out.

2 minutes ago, Beth said:

We've got two games against teams who are facing relegation because they've been complete dogshit all year, which is also canny

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

As professional footballers I’d expect they’re playing for pride, highest finishing place possible to benefit their club  and their fans as a minimum! 

I think Chelsea will likely want to get one over on them like.

1 minute ago, Beth said:

Well I'd rather have Man U's pts total and final four fixtures than ours, but that said it would take a massive collapse from us now to miss out.

You would rather have 2 points less than we do now ?

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

You would rather have 2 points less than we do now ?

If we could swop fixtures with Man U, yes. And it's effectively 3 when you take GD into account.

Edited by Beth