Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Great home record comes to an end. 

Someone was asking me the trust level in Ten Hag and I said the one thing that could bring him under pressure is his team selections. 

Bruno on the right to start today. McTominay played 85 mins. Hojlund taken off for Martial. Really poor. 

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

I had never heard of him until I saw him in person and he was easily the best player on the pitch. Scored two and bullied the backline all night. A few months later he moved to Villa. I'm not even sure he spent a year here so it's been a pretty quick rise.

Wow, interesting.

Very shrewd signing by Villa then.

Just now, Froggy said:

Someone was asking me the trust level in Ten Hag and I said the one thing that could bring him under pressure is his team selections. 

Bruno on the right to start today. McTominay played 85 mins. Hojlund taken off for Martial. Really poor. 

Mount injured Froggy?

Just now, Froggy said:

He's a bald fraud nonce.

Just now, Froggy said:

So was it the missing player list or the selection that was the main issue today? Can’t really have it both ways. 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Mate, Brighton made six changes.

You're getting cooked by Welbeck and Lallana man.

You've got Rashford, Fernandes, Eriksen, Casemiro and Hojlund out there.

No excuses.

You have Rashford hogging the ball and refusing to pass. Hojlund being hauled off when he's our most dangerous player. Bruno being pushed out to the right hand side and Casemiro on his fifth milkshake the fat fuck.

Either way Brighton were missing two players and we were missing nine. So your statement about them playing their seconds against us was nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

So was it the missing player list or the selection that was the main issue today? Can’t really have it both ways. 

Why not?

We are missing a lot of players. The selection was also poor. 

6 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Mount injured Froggy?

Aye. Malacia, Mount, Shaw, Varane, Amrabat and Antony the first teamers injured today. 

Don't like Antony but also don't want Bruno pushed out right and Scott McTominay was fucking playing there near the end. 

Edited by Froggy