Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Annoyingly I can see Moan U winning today. They usually get some spawny 1-goal result against the lower teams. Obviously hope I'm wrong! In any case, we'll twat them at our place next round. 

Spurs / Villa - a draw hopefully, but I reckon Villa might nick it leaving a 3-point gap to 5th. 

1 hour ago, Vaj said:

One of the very rare occasions when I want Everton to win, still can’t believe Man Utd will be ahead of us if they win considering how shit they have been all season

Been so shit and had 3 or 4 lucky results.

luckily the bald nonce will be in charge still for next Saturday, we might be the ones giving his marching orders.

Yeah, really good 'Super Sunday' today. It's great just chilling out on the Sunday with two really intriguing matches to look forward to and not need move from the couch. 

Hoping for Everton to win - it is more interesting with the recent developments and Luton winning yesterday, but they will more than likely to stay up, and I'd rather those points came against a rival than against the likes of Brentford, Palace, Wolves etc.

Like many, hoping Spurs and Villa draw. I think if there had to be a winner then I'd rather Spurs won. I'd probably rather finish below Spurs than Villa (if had to finish below one) as it would feel less disappointing, but also with Villa's home record, an away win against Spurs (despite Spurs missing a few) would be a real statement, a platform to push on further, and it would have a few similarities to us winning 2-1 at Spurs last year after game week 12, where finishing top 4 was beginning to look like an actually possibility.

A draw in the villa game and an exceptionally violent home win for Everton please. The more pressure that bald cunt is under this week the better, I want them fucking shitting themselves next weekend

3 minutes ago, midds said:

A draw in the villa game and an exceptionally violent home win for Everton please. The more pressure that bald cunt is under this week the better, I want them fucking shitting themselves next weekend

:lol:

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

That Tottenham team looks pretty weak like.

Aye, a few notable absentees in Maddison, Ven de Ven, Romero, and Bissouma out, and the replacements are generally not really top 10 standard.

Villa very slight faves now at some places, it's pretty much the same as us vs Chelsea yesterday, us starting off slight faves, but then with the line ups / money coming in, the opponent coming in, both in and around 6/4 - if Villa were at home then Spurs would probably be nearer 4/1 with Villa's record at VP and their injuries.

I'm kind of leaning more towards hoping Spurs win now. I hope they at least take the lead, and then if Villa do equalise later on then it would be absolutely fine, but I think Villa will probably be faves for 4th if they do win here.