Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

25 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Why? 

Because they have supremely good technical players in all positions, which is perhaps mainly noticeable in defense with the likes of Gvardiol and Ruben Dias, and they have a system that works supremely well and gets the best out of their individual talent. They’re very clinical and their dominance might bore some I suppose, but I just enjoy watching masters at work and they are masters of football, similar to Real Madrid.

11 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Because they have supremely good technical players in all positions, which is perhaps mainly noticeable in defense with the likes of Gvardiol and Ruben Dias, and they have a system that works supremely well and gets the best out of their individual talent. They’re very clinical and their dominance might bore some I suppose, but I just enjoy watching masters at work and they are masters of football, similar to Real Madrid.

Enjoy. 

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Cunte's Napoli currently having their arses handed to them by Verona. Lovely stuff 

An appointment that will end in tears. Conte and de Laurentiis will have had at least one rumoured falling out by Christmas. 

Mudryk's got like an 8 year contract with Chelsea, hasn't he? :lol: Like, he's just going to be sat on his arse counting the money for the rest of his career now right? 

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Mudryk's got like an 8 year contract with Chelsea, hasn't he? :lol: Like, he's just going to be sat on his arse counting the money for the rest of his career now right? 

They all have, it seems.

13 minutes ago, Nobody said:

This is the Winston Bogarde saga all over again, but there will be at least 5 players they will struggle to shift due to their large contracts, when they discover they are shite and as good as they thought they would be. 

Murdryk will definitely be one of them. 

Rewatching our match yesterday, first half, we should have been 3 or 4 up. Very encouraging start after a very underwhelming pre-season.

Better than the first game of last season

*knowing face*

Just now, brummie said:

Rewatching our match yesterday, first half, we should have been 3 or 4 up. Very encouraging start after a very underwhelming pre-season.

*knowing face*

First rule of football.

Never trust pre-season form.

3 hours ago, KaKa said:

I mean, we hear about players wanting a move to play more all the time.

Money isn't the complete be all and end all for these guys man. My goodness :lol:

I'd say it is for someone like him moving to Chelsea. There's no other rational explenation.

41 minutes ago, brummie said:

*knowing face*

You lot looked very impressive from what I saw yesterday. Bailey was excellent IMO

45 minutes ago, brummie said:

*knowing face*

Rogers looked immense from what I saw. I was dipping in and out of the room.

Bailey is electric and all. I’ve no idea what he’s doing half the time. He seems mad as a hatter :lol: But it is great to see an old fashioned, aggressive winger be direct like that. Love watching him play.