Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

18 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

I can now confess that I do not have Haaland in my FPL team but I do have Isak. And as soon as I transfer Isak out he starts banging them in, and vice versa for Haaland..

[emoji38]

Same here 

Just watched the last 20 or so on “Game of the Day”. So bizarre. They didn’t even play obviously badly and were still making a bit of play. Bournemouth just seemed to suddenly work out what to do :lol:. Use the width to attack the ropey full-backs, try to bypass the midfield, get the ball forward quickly and balls into the box. They could have scored five or six in the last ten minutes. Everton’s defence just completely failed to deal with what Bournemouth were doing, and the final balls in were brilliant.

Edited by leffe186

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Christ that was mental like. :lol:

Everton absolutely bossed it, so it's not like there were signs that was about to happen.

Other than that bonkers ending and the bad vibes, I still don’t see Everton going down. The promoted sides are not very good, and Everton’s signings actually are. There’s just too much time left in the season. A result like this in April could be curtains - right now I suspect it’s just a bit freakish.

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Other than that bonkers ending and the bad vibes, I still don’t see Everton going down. The promoted sides are not very good, and Everton’s signings actually are. There’s just too much time left in the season. A result like this in April could be curtains - right now I suspect it’s just a bit freakish.

There is the suggestion that they will get a 3rd points deduction. That could very well be what is the final nail.