Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Struggling to think of a player I’d take from that list. Maybe De Ligt. 

Man U fans seem to think Martinez is one of the best defenders in the world from what I’ve seen. Very strange IMO.

4 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Man U fans seem to think Martinez is one of the best defenders in the world from what I’ve seen. Very strange IMO.

He’s probably their best defender but 60m for a midget is insane work. 

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Call me mental but Mount in our system and under Howe a few years ago would have been amazing imo. He was outstanding under Tuchel

Not mental at all. Injuries have hit him hard, but was a very good player for Tuchel.

I suspect him and Gallagher would've done very decent under Howe

Real Madrid are genuinely boring to watch

Edited by Menace

33 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I do think he is a quality player. But in the same mould as Romero (better than him) in that he just goes barrelling into players for no reason. Cheap free kicks galore and I’m guessing plenty of cards. 

Kind of what makes him so good, his aggression. But he goes in for stuff he has no chance of winning. That and he just loves hacking people, I suppose :lol: 

2 hours ago, Menace said:

Dont know whats worse - those signings or the trainers.

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 21.01.41.png

Maybe not at the prices Man Utd paid for them, but I'd love Højlund, Yoro, Martinez, Ugarte, De Ligt and Zirkzee here. Lots of quality and potential.

13 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Maybe not at the prices Man Utd paid for them, but I'd love Højlund, Yoro, Martinez, Ugarte, De Ligt and Zirkzee here. Lots of quality and potential.

Agree. Add Mount to that list. Would not have paid the price they paid for most of the signings, but that is a young squad with potential. 

26 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Funny, I saw that just and I didn't think I would really go after any of them. 

Yoro. Maybe de lift. 

That's about it really

That de Ligt tackle would worry me today. He was a mile behind play and was never ever getting there but he went for it regardless. He looked a second behind and just not up to the PL pace, it's his first game and he kind of gets a pass for that but making a huge lunge like that when everyone in the ground knew he wasn't getting there is a bit of a red flag for the future